Chapter 141 - Tiger and Rabbit

In the early morning, Jun Xuan Xiao personally sorted the packages while talking to Shen Yu.

    "Yu'er, today the king will take you outside the palace, haven't you always hated being imprisoned in the palace? Tell this king where you want to go in the future."

    Jun Xuan Xiao is in high spirits changing into a civilian clothes and dressed as an ordinary soldier, but his strapping figure was there, even if he was inconspicuously dressed, he looked heroic and imposing, standing out from the crowd at a glance.

    "Yu'er, I've brought you some food, but don't eat too many snacks. It will spoil your appetite..... Should I bring an extra cloak? It's a bit warmer, but I don't want you to get cold if it's windy, let's just bring it along."

    Sitting quietly beside the bed, the silent Shen Yu suddenly tilted his head, looking slightly confused at the busy back of Jun Xuan Xiao:

    How can the King of Zhenbei, the one who commands the wind and rain, be more talkative than an old lady?

    What is he muttering, Shen Yu, he was mostly dazed since he woke up, his brain seems to be a bit sluggish, Jun Xuan Xiao is often talking to him, Shen Yu only occasionally listened to one or two sentences.

    Shen Yu certainly remembered the man in front of him and knew clearly that he had a love-hate relationship with him, but it was like a matter of the previous life and there was always a barrier.

    It's as if there's a locked box in his heart, which seals all the memories and feelings about Jun Xuan Xiao inside. Shen Yu wouldn't touch it, and occasionally thinking about it was the same as reading someone else's story, as if it had nothing to do with him.

    Only when Jun Xuan Xiao were close to him, Shen Yu will instinctively resist and fear.

    "Yu'er, the carriage is outside, let's go."

    Jun Xuan Xiao's diamond-shaped face leaned in close, distinctly full of gentleness, but Shen Yu did not dare to look directly at it, so when Jun Xuan Xiao held hands and got into the carriage, his expression was like being taken to the torture ground.

    The carriage is spacious, Shen Yu and Jun Xuan Xiao sat opposite each other, Shen Yu turned his head to stare at the scenery and crowd outside, only when his neck was sore, then Shen Yu changed direction, out of the corner of his eyes he saw Jun Xuan Xiao was not interested in the scenery outside the window, his line of sight always falls on Shen Yu's face.

    Jun Xuan Xiao regarded Shen Yu as the most beautiful scenery.

    "Yu'er, that's a wine shop, over there is a teahouse, that one is a pawn shop, and that one is a cloth bank...."

    Jun Xuan Xiao took the opportunity to move closer and closer, their fingers slightly touching, Shen Yu was engrossed in the bustle outside the carriage, did not notice at the moment, Jun Xuan Xiao was ecstatic in his heart, but did not dare to go further.

    "The one carrying the load is selling bean curd..... Stop!" Jun Xuan Xiao instructed their servants to buy a bowl of soft bean curd and hand them to Shen Yu. In fact, he didn't even know how to be good to a person, so he could only give Shen Yu what he saw awkwardly, such as the inside of the carriage already has a pile of food, but Jun Xuan Xiao just feel that Shen Yu is too thin, to feed him fat, only then will he feel more at ease.

    Shen Yu didn't pick it up, he had never seen a bean curd soup, like a strange bowl of medicine.

    He had already drunk enough medicine, his throat was bitter all day, and he finally went out of the palace, he didn't want to drink any more.

    "What's wrong? It's sweet, try it quickly."

    Jun Xuan Xiao leaned over, whispered in a soft voice, Shen Yu's pupils slightly shrank, and he took the bowl quickly without a bite, he just gulps it down.

    He was frightened.

    Although Jun Xuan Xiao is gentle, the image that remains in Shen Yu's heart is too frightening, even if the face is kind and smiling, Shen Yu find it scary.

    Just like a tiger throwing a piece of bloody meat in front of a rabbit. The rabbit would not be moved, but shivered, for fear that he would become the next piece of meat.

    The gobbling Shen Yu was choking and coughing.

    "Hahaha, it's not like anyone's going to steal it from you, Yu'er, You can't even taste it like that, can you?"

    Jun Xuan Xiao stretched out his fingers to scrape the white beancurd on his lips, then stretched out his tongue and licked it, Jun Xuan Xiao did not like the sweetness, but it was exceptionally sweet.

    Shen Yu opened his eyes, and his body was stiff and didn't dare to move.

    It wasn't until the carriage left the outskirts of the capital and stopped outside a village, that Jun Xuan Xiao jumped out of the carriage and Shen Yu relaxed.

    Jun Xuan Xiao have made a comeback, lifting the curtain and instructing: "Yu'er, wait for me in the carriage, I'll be right back."

    At last, he left.

    What did he just say?

    Shen Yu breathed a sigh of relief, every time he faced Jun Xuan Xiao, he was in such a state of panic that he couldn't even pay attention to what Jun Xuan Xiao was saying to him, and this state wouldn't occur at all when facing other people.

    It just so happened that Bian Shisi and Hong Lian also came down from the carriage behind and squeezed into Shen Yu's carriage.

    "Aye, the King of Zhenbei really, the carriage you're riding in is so spacious and has soft cushions, slave's ass is about to crack...."

    Hong Lian and Bian Shisi chattered and squeezed up, taking the most comfortable spot.

    "It's already cracked, right?" Bian Shisi sneered.

TN: Unfortunately, I'm only gonna be able to do 1 chapter this week. I've been struggling to update since last week. A lot of it has to do with my work schedule. Hopefully next week... I can update more chapters.