Chapter 188 - Madman

The horse's hooves sounded like running thunder, and Shen Yu clutched the saddle, but his arms were getting sore, his body slid down some more, and he could no longer support himself.

    Jun Xuan Xiao anxiously rushed straight towards Shen Yu's galloping horse, he grabbed the reins, placed one of his foot in the stirrup, he then turned over and get on the horse, before he could stabilize his body, his right hand was already stretched out to catch Shen Yu.

    The moment Shen Yu let go of his hand, his body loosened and then he was held by an arm, the sky was spinning, and he was already back on his horse.

    Jun Xuan Xiao controlled the reins and let the agitated horse to slowly slow down and finally stop.

    Shen Yu was still frightened, but he was already nestled in a reliable embrace. He looked back, not surprisingly, it was the scary-looking mask. At this point, Shen Yu felt safe and secure.

    "I... Shen Yu wanted to say something, "You...

    In the end, nothing was said, thousands of his emotions, kneaded into bitterness after getting out of danger.

    The mute guard could not speak, and Shen Yu also kept silent. When they returned to Chu Ling's position, Chu Ling had also saved Chu Yi and was reprimanding him. Chu Yi was crying with tears streaming down his face.

    "...You, are you okay?" Chu Yi cried, "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to do that, I just wanted to race with you, I didn't want to hurt you...

    Shen Yu shook his head: "I'm fine, I know you didn't mean to do it, learning to ride a horse is inherently dangerous, you don't have to blame yourself."

    Chu Yi is still young and likes to be competitive, not to deliberately harm him.

    After Jun Xuan Xiao helped Shen Yu dismount without saying a word, he took two steps to Chu Yi and grabbed him by the throat.

    "Oh..."

    Chu Yi was caught unaware by a chokehold on his throat, the tears in his eyes stopped, and he was struggling uncomfortably. When he saw the undercover guard's cold pupils, he felt like he was about to die and fall into hell.

    The pupils of his eyes are too cruel and ruthless. Chu Yi did not doubt for a moment that the undercover guard will strangle him to death in a fit of rage.

    "...Stop!" Chu Ling desperately shouted. "He didn't mean it, I've already taught him a lesson. He knows he's wrong, let him go!"

    Jun Xuan Xiao was indifferent, his arm was as strong as iron, Chu Ling tried to pull him, but he did not move.

    Chu Ling's eyes were red with anxiety, but he could only patiently persuade. He knew the weight of Shen Yu in Jun Xuan Xiao's heart. He also knows that when he gets angry, not to mention Chu Yi, he can easily slaughter the entire clan.

    "Yu'er is already safe, you calm down! Yi'er he was thoughtless..." Chu Ling turned to Shen Yu and said, "Yu'er, you quickly talk to him..."

    Shen Yu was still having heart palpitations, he also did not expect the sudden attack of the mute guard, and hurriedly went to grab his hand.

    "You let go of him... You'll kill him if you use such force!"

    Shen Yu's fist pounded the mute guard a few times, although not painful, but the mute guard at least slackened his hand a bit, and inclined his head to look at him. Chu Yi finally gasped for air, breathing heavily and sharply.

    The mute guard's austere pupils only surfaced with some emotion when he looked at Shen Yu, he hesitated for a moment before completely letting go.

    Shen Yu was terrified, rubbing his chest and asking: "What are you doing?!"

    What are you doing?

    In the face of Shen Yu's questioning, Jun Xuan Xiao did not answer, he just subconsciously wants to kill anyone who hurt Shen Yu. Shen Yu has no way of knowing that when he saw the horse leap high, Jun Xuan Xiao wanted to destroy everything on his mind.

    Jun Xuan Xiao leaped onto the horse, Shen Yu thought he was going to leave without saying a word, sulking. But a hand reached over in front of him, and Jun Xuan Xiao sat on the horse's back high above him, meaning to let him get on the horse.

    "I'm not going, you go back by yourself."

    Shen Yu felt that the mute guard is usually calm and composed, but now he was just like a crazy person. It made Shen Yu felt strange, and it seemed to overlap with a certain shadow.

    Seeing that Shen Yu was indifferent, the mute guard suddenly bent down, just like the bandits on the grassland taking women into captivity, he directly carried Shen Yu to his horse.

    Shen Yu was stunned and lost his mind, his eyes were fixed seeing the mute guard face to face, the tip of his nose was almost pressed to the exposed part of the mute guard's lapel, and the faint scent of a man drilled into Shen Yu's nostrils.

    "You... You're crazy.....

    At the end of his sentence, Shen Yu's voice became smaller and smaller.

    The horse walked on the way home, and Shen Yu's mood slowly calmed down with a lot of thoughts on his mind.

    It was him who asked the mute guard to teach Chu Yi, because he knew the mute guard wasn't like himself, he was already married, and he loves his wife very much, since it is impossible, it is better to draw a clear line early.

    As a result, only half an hour away from him, there was a shocking and thrilling incident.

    The horse's rushing force when galloping was surprising. It was also very dangerous for the mute guard to run from the front. Shen Yu could not understand, since the mute guard does not have that kind of feelings for him, why did he risk running to save him?

    "Why did you save me?"

    Shen Yu asked the words, and the mute guard foolishly look down with emotions showing in his eyes. Shen Yu actually wanted to ask why the mute guard disregarded his own safety.