Chapter 213 - Bathing Together

Jun Xuan Xiao raised the corners of his mouth, his vengeance was so great that he also followed Shen Yu's example, he scooped up a large scoop of water and drenched Shen Yu's ink hair, then rubbed it like a hair ball.

    "What are you doing?"

    "Let's wash together, It's not the first time you and I have shared a bath."

    "I just took a bath in the morning! Don't get my clothes wet, I just changed them!"

    Shen Yu shrieked and resisted, still drenched by Jun Xuan Xiao, with hair in disarray, he was so angry that he gasped for breath; and he was distressed by the clothes he had just changed into.

    "Hmm? What are you still doing in that ceremonial clothes? Take it off."

    Jun Xuan Xiao frowned and asked, Shen Yu did not say anything, he had forgotten about this matter. Shen Yu was still wearing his new wedding robe from the time he was at the Chu Clan. He had washed and dried it in the past few days. The moment Jun Xuan Xiao thought of this matter, his heart was uncomfortable.

    "It's hard to find clothes that fit in the army camp, and I don't have any other clothes to change into!"

    Shen Yu knew what he was thinking and muttered a sentence: "Now, you're so concerned over this. Before, what did you do? I haven't settled the score with you yet, and you'd like to start with me."

    Jun Xuan Xiao's temperament dwindled and he asked: "What are you going to do with me?"

    "To ask a question!" Shen Yu poked him in the chest and asked, "If it weren't for the Huns, would you never have been prepared to show up? Just let me get married to big brother Chu Ling?"

    Shen Yu thought about what he had been doing all those days. Then he felt aggrieved, his eyes were hot and was covered with a layer of watery mist.

    When Jun Xuan Xiao saw that his heart was stirred up, he felt ashamed. At that time, he was sad and lost his mind in grief. He hesitated and didn't know how to face Shen Yu, so he delayed, and didn't show up to interrupt the wedding.

    "No, it's not." Jun Xuan Xiao hastily denied it and explained clumsily, "How could I possibly let you marry him? Even if you hold a grudge against me, I have even thought of taking you away... But... At that time, I couldn't tell whether you loved me or hated me. I was afraid that if I made a mistake, it would only make you stop talking to me for the rest of your life."

    "So you have the nerve to mention it now?!" Shen Yu was furious and glared at him.

    Jun Xuan Xiao smiled and went to hug Shen Yu and said: "Now, I know you love me."

    Seeing his beggarly appearance, Shen Yu was angry and laughing, but he could only give up, is it really necessary to bring it up again and hurt each other? Some things will be smoothed out sooner or later.

    "Love a ghost, you see what you look like now."

    Shen Yu pretended to be unable to bear to look straight, and made a "tsk tsk" sound.

    "Is it really ugly?"

    Jun Xuan Xiao touched his half shaved beard, he had never cared about his image, he rarely even looked in the mirror, being disliked by Shen Yu from both inside and outside, he really lost his courage and looked at his reflection in the water; his hair was scattered, his beard was untidy, and he really looked like a fried lion.

    "Not only ugly, but also very old." Shen Yu added another sentence.

    "Then you quickly finish shaving for me!"

    Jun Xuan Xiao is finally anxious, after all, he is a lot older than Shen Yu. Although he was still in his vigorous age, Shen Yu thought he was old, and he couldn't continue like this.

    Shen Yu smiled triumphantly, wetting his beard, it is better to have water to moisten it than to dry shave and tug hard, but in the end, the side of Jun Xuan Xiao's face was still red.

    Shen Yu was attracted by his recovered spirit and his handsome and resolute face, except for the vigorous growth of his beard. In fact, he is not old or ugly at all, If he have the intention to dress up, he is much better looking than those noble gentlemen in the capital. It's a pity that his temperament is so rugged in nature, that It's impossible for him to dress up in clothes deliberately.

    "Pfft..."

    Shen Yu looked at his red face, and still couldn't help but laugh out loud.

    "What are you laughing at?" Jun Xuan Xiao was depressed.

    "Your face..." Shen Yu pursed his lips to hold in his laughter, "It's like a monkey's butt! Haha..."

    Jun Xuan Xiao's face was dark, he grabbed Shen Yu over, and he also poured water and tickled his waist. The result is that Shen Yu is not only muddy, his body is soaked, and his eyes are soggy with a smile, constantly panting and begging for mercy.

    "*Don't... I can't! Haha... No more..."

    Shen Yu's delicate smile and chanting made Jun Xuan Xiao's heart flutter. He was so enthralled that his hand reached out to Shen Yu's slightly red face and caressed it. Then his fingertips touched his delicate lips, which were soft and moist to the touch, making Jun Xuan Xiao feel the urge to eat them.

    "You go away."

    Shen Yu brushed his hand away, gasping for breath in a somewhat disconnected manner, wiping away the tears of laughter from the corners of his eyes.

    Jun Xuan Xiao acted as if he didn't hear, and he continued to stroke his lips and jaw. Shen Yu opened his teeth to bite him, but Jun Xuan Xiao didn't dodge and let him bite his finger.

    Shen Yu couldn't bear to use force, and he was not afraid to use it either, but he let go of his mouth, and just as he opened his teeth, his own lips were covered by warm lips; the tongue of Jun Xuan Xiao invaded fiercely, raiding the territory belonging to him, stirring the tip of Shen Yu's tongue wildly.

    Because the two had not been intimate for too long, Jun Xuan Xiao was so suffocated that he had gone mad. Before Shen Yu could react, he was held by the back of his head and kissed deeply. The tip of his tongue was sucked vigorously, and his sanity was gone with it...