Chapter 115 - Hatred to the Bone

Jun Xuan Xiao's gaze was heavy and cold.

    "Unlike you, who are indecisive and want to hold everything in your hands, I can weigh the pros and cons and give up some things."

    Xiao Xi Ye asked incredulously: "Give up? Yu'er is your abandoned concubine? Huh?"

    A kind of inexplicable anger and impatience arose in the heart of Jun Xuan Xiao, a man of great deeds does not restrain himself to trifles, but why is it that when Xiao Xi Ye asked him that, he was so nervous and uneasy?

    In his mind suddenly surfaced Shen Yu's appearance, clever and smiling Shen Yu, warm as a jade, elegant Shen Yu, ashen face of Shen Yu... The king's head is like a running lantern. His heart is clenched by something. He wants to get rid of these distractions, but he can't.

    Shen Yu couldn't speak, but every look and gaze in his mind seemed to be torturing him.

He will not forget this King! I... I can get him back later.

    Jun Xuan Xiao, who never questioned himself, was suddenly faint, unable to say this with any confidence.

    "King of Zhenbei, why don't you say anything? Yu'er hates you to the bone now, he has completely forgotten about you."

    When Xiao Xi Ye could see the confused look of Jun Xuan Xiao, he was very satisfied.

    "Well, Yu'er won't forget me. What's harder to let go of than hate? So he'll hate me, but won't forget... But hate can go away one day..."

    Xiao Xi Ye said mockingly: "Really? In the Heavenly Prison, but he took my hand..."

    "Shut up!" Jun Xuan Xiao bellowed irritably, grabbing Xiao Xi Ye's clothes and shouting,

"Where the hell is Yu'er's mother?!"

    Xiao Xi Ye smiled miserably, his body completely exhausted.

     "Originally, I wouldn't even tell you if I died, but I would be happy to see how much Yu'er hates you when he sees his mother in your hands... He won't believe you anymore anyway, so I'm telling you that she's in the prison of the Dali Temple in the city..."

    As soon as Xiao Xi Ye's voice fell, the sound of footsteps leaving the throne room sounded slightly urgent.

    Jun Xuan Xiao's eyebrows were raised, and he quickly pushed open the back door, but there was no one there...

    A bad feeling has risen in his heart, as if he had been struck by lightning...

    It wouldn't be him... He's at the pagoda, he's not here, and he won't know about the conversation in the throne room.

    The hard-hearted Jun Xuan Xiao actually started to comfort himself, but then saw Song Qing riding back.

"My lord!"

    The uneasiness in Jun Xuan Xiao's heart grows stronger.

    "Where's he?!" Rage thundered.

    Song Qing didn't know why the Zhenbei King was suddenly so angry, and reported back: "I've failed in my duty. When I went there, the pagoda was empty. I didn't find..."

    The armor on Jun Xuan Xiao's body seemed to have doubled in weight, it couldn't be him, it couldn't be him... He tugged at his lapels in annoyance and took a long breath to relieve his depression.

    "The prison of the Dali Temple... Yes, the Dali Temple prison!"

    Jun Xuan Xiao turned his horse over, and with a hard whip on the rump, the black colt hissed like a whirlwind and leaped out. This black stallion, which he treated like a sibling, was always taken care of, sometimes even brushed himself, but this was the first time it had been treated this way.

    The Da Li Temple is not far from the palace, and is now surrounded by the Zhenbei Army, but because there are many expert guards, it is not under control yet.

    Jun Xuan Xiao grabbed a spear and rushed in, he was so desperate to kill that he treated human life as if it were nothing, he went in like a lamb in a tiger's mouth, with broken heads and arms behind him.

    With Jun Xuan Xiao opening the way, the guards of the Dali Temple quickly surrendered...

    Jun Xuan Xiao rushed into the prison. The Dali Temple is the largest crime scene in the capital, with hundreds of prisoners and many jail cells.

    Jun Xuan Xiao had never seen Shen Yu's mother, so he had to look for her one by one, asking questions about women of similar age.

    There are still a few guards in the prison, they have orders from their superiors to kill all the important criminals before the Zhenbei Army comes in, otherwise the prisoners will escape and it will be a disaster for the people.

    Jun Xuan Xiao killed a few guards, but by now half the prisoners in the Da Li temple were dead, and the king's anxiety grew so great that he had to check the bodies of the prisoners.

    Jun Xuan Xiao walked into the Dali Temple's most hidden cell and saw the body of a woman, unclothed, hacked to death by her jailers.

    For some reason, the fearless King of Zhenbei had a chill in his heart, his hand was stiff, and he put the woman's body face up, although she was old, her hair was half white from hard work, and her face was full of gouges, but her features were similar to Shen Yu.

    The sound of the cell door banging behind him, Shen Yu's eyes red and widened almost to the point of splitting open.

Staring at the woman's body and Jun Xuan Xiao's, still dripping with blood, spear.