Chapter 255 | Extra

Five Years Old ( part IV )

    Qiyu really went to receive two spankings. The solid spanking was on the buttocks, one for each butt cheek, two slaps with crisp sound.

    Qiyu sucked in two breaths of cold air, he did not cry, and did not squeal. He pulled up his pants, rubbed his buttocks, and walked back step by step.

    Seeing Shen Yu appearing, Qi Yu immediately stood up straight, as if nothing happened.

    Shen Yu took his hand and asked: "Does it hurt?"

    Qiyu looked like he was too embarrassed, and turned his head to the side.

    "It doesn't hurt!"

    "Do you want father to carry you back?"

    Before Shen Yu could squat down, Qiyu took the lead and left immediately.

    "I am already five years old, Fu Huang has said that I am already a man. In two more years it will be me who carries you, hmph hmph—"

    When he got back to the bedchamber, Qiyu was still indifferent, just lying on the soft couch tossing and turning. Shen Yu knew that his buttocks hurt, but Qiyu couldn't let go of his pride, and he grumbled. Shen Yu looked at him gritting his teeth and squeezing his eyebrows, and the moment Qiyu made contact with Shen Yu's gaze, he immediately pretended that nothing had happened. Shen Yu was so stifled that he just wanted to laugh.

    He walked over with a small bowl.

    "Pants off."

    "Ah?" Qiyu was embarrassed.

    "Ah what? Your whole body, above and below, has father never seen anything? It's filled with two catties of flabbiness."

TN: [catty, kati or jin] - is a traditional Chinese unit of mass notably for weighing food. 2 catties = 1.2 kg. [flabbiness] - chubby

    This kid has learned to be ashamed. Six months ago he was running around naked and shameless.

    Qiyu reluctantly took off his pants, Shen Yu glanced and saw that there were two more red marks on the bare skin, and they were swollen.

    As soon as Shen Yu's finger touched it, Qiyu hissed in pain, then bit his lips again not to make a sound.

    "Do not move, this is the medicine your uncle Shisi specially prepared for you. I've been grinding it for a while, after applying this medicine, the swelling will disappear very soon."

    "Um..." Qiyu responded in a listless voice.

    "Now you know that it hurts, right? Just remember this beating, and next time, will you dare make trouble again?" Shen Yu lectured him.

    "No more mistakes." Qiyu shook his head. "I will definitely beat that shabby mouth so much, that next time he dare not complain."

    Shen Yu is despondent, this kid feels like he's gone completely off the rails.

    As soon as night fell—Shen Yu also looked sad and miserable. Before going to sleep, he turned his back on Jun Xuan Xiao and kept silent.

    "Yu'er, are you angry with me?"

    Jun Xuan Xiao held him by the shoulder, Shen Yu didn't turn around and come over.

    "No."

    "Still say no, I see your lips pouting so much. You're even more aggrieved than Qiyu."

    Shen Yu was so angry that he turned back and said: "You still have the face to say that, Qiyu is only five years old, and you let him take a real plank for punishment? If you break his bones and leave him with a hidden illness, I'll see what you do!"