Chapter 245 - Bite Me?

Jun Xuan Xiao woke up after falling off the bed.

    Shen Yu always squeezed him for warmth, and Jun Xuan Xiao was afraid of touching him, so he gave way again and again, and finally retreated to the edge of the bed and fell down.

    "Yu'er! Yu'er!"

    Jun Xuan Xiao got up from the ground and shouted in panic.

    Shen Yu was lying on his back again, dazed and confused, he opened his eyes and sat up with a sore body.

    "What are you yelling for?" Shen Yu mumbled, rubbing his eyes.

    "I thought it was you who fell..."

    Jun Xuan Xiao also returned to his senses and sat back down beside Shen Yu.

    "You're not the one who's pregnant, you're so nervous."

    Shen Yu complained as he stretched his back.

    "Although I didn't conceive the baby, but I also contributed, right?" Jun Xuan Xiao said shamelessly.

    "What contribution did you do?"

    Jun Xuan Xiao said with a glare: "Can a dry land grow crops without people sowing seeds and planting seedlings? Tell me, is it not because of my contribution?"

    Shen Yu was amused by his crude analogy and pinched the flesh on Jun Xuan Xiao's waist.

    "I'm the one who's sick to my stomach and has no appetite, I'm the one who will be in pain later. Will you be in pain or are you even tired? How dare you say you have any contribution."

    "Of course I'm also tired, I have to keep on moving, I have to change to different positions. Sometimes, I have to lift you up, not everyone can do this job."

TN: JXX is talking about sexual positions here.

    Shen Yu looked at Jun Xuan Xiao's seemingly argumentative but actually triumphant smug look. Shen Yu was dumbfounded and his face was burning.

    "Vulgar!" Shen Yu scolded.

    "Hehe—" Jun Xuan Xiao laughed and pinched Shen Yu's chin, saying, "How is this vulgar? This is the convenience of having a bed chamber. It's not like it will be heard by outsiders, and it's my seed originally."

    "Hmph." Shen Yu sneered and said, "The land is still the same land, whoever sows the seeds will grow the crops.

    Jun Xuan Xiao was stunned and pounced on Shen Yu's waist with his teeth and claws. Shen Yu was so tickled that he twisted around and laughed non-stop.

    "Whose seed is it, you say!"

    Jun Xuan Xiao bit the tender flesh on Shen Yu's chest, Shen Yu was dressed in thin clothes, and once he bit down, Shen Yu was pinned below and did not dare to move.

    "Yours, yours—"

    Shen Yu was laughing so hard that he couldn't catch his breath and begged for mercy.

    Before Jun Xuan Xiao released him, he took a taste of the tender flesh and pressed his open lips on Shen Yu's chest. Shen Yu felt like a bolt of lightning was flowing through him, his body, which was already weak, was numb and limp, and didn't even have the strength to push Jun Xuan Xiao.

    Shen Yu was surprised on why he was so sensitive, and could only turn his head sideways, pretending to wager to hide his body's reaction.

    "Yu'er, you're angry now? Husband is just playing with you." Jun Xuan Xiao said coaxingly, "Otherwise, you can bite me too."