Chapter 211 - Let Me Give You Another Kiss

Shen Yu's hand was tightly gripped, and the force was so strong that the palm of his hand was squeezed white, he had to sit down again and let Jun Xuan Xiao hold on to it, he gradually loosened his grip, but was always clinging to his hand and refusing to let go.

    "His Majesty... seems to have lost a lot of weight." Song Qing approached and asked, "Yu'er, what have you encountered? How come you're being chased by the Huns again?"

    Shen Yu also found that Jun Xuan Xiao had indeed lost some weight. The face, which was already well-defined, had become more profound. In addition to the weakness of his injuries, he also looked as if he had gone through a great catastrophe; his under eyelids are a bit black, it must be caused by many days and nights of mental and physical exhaustion.

    Shen Yu didn't say anything about Jun Xuan Xiao disguising himself as an undercover guard. Instead, he told Song Qing about the siege of the Chu Clan.

  "Five or six days' journey from here? Near Bai Xiaoshan... I'll order someone to send troops back to Zijing Pass immediately."

TN: [Bai Xiaoshan - Free White Mountain]

    Shen Yu eagerly asked: "How soon can they get there?"

    "The horseback advance guards will be quicker with their speed, it will take four or five days. The army, I'm afraid, will take six or seven days. Is it too late?"

    Shen Yu shook his head and replied: "I don't know how many more days brother Chu Ling will be able to lead the guards. He himself said ten days or so. But, in case the Xiongnu have other means... "

    Song Qing nodded his head, and he immediately went to order his men with good riding skills, to rush back to Zijing Pass overnight to pass the order. When he came back, Shen Yu still maintained the same position, accompanying Jun Xuan Xiao.

    "Brother Song, how come you and the Zhenbei army are here?" Shen Yu shot up his spirits and asked casually.

    "Recently, the Huns' activities in the northern region have suddenly decreased. The people stationed at Zijing Pass have discovered that there are abnormalities in Wuding City, and there are signs of Xiongnu invasion into the territory, so I led 20,000 men on horseback to rush here. In fact, it was only yesterday that I arrived, and I heard you say that the governor of Wuding City has already defected to the Huns. I am lucky to discover it early."

    Shen Yu suddenly thought to ask: "Where is Hong Lian? He didn't follow you?"

    With Hong Lian's temperament, I'm afraid that Song Qing will be entangled every step of the way.

    Shen Yu was surprised to see that where Song Qing was, Hong Lian was not seen.

    "He..."

    Song Qing's body stiffened for a moment, and his eyebrows gloomed down.

    "He went with me to the northern region with the Zhenbei army. Afterwards... he disappeared." Song Qing bowed his head and said.

    "Disappeared?"

    Shen Yu wondered, how could a big living person suddenly disappear?

    "Did you have a fight? Or is there some kind of misunderstanding? Did you get angry and run away again? He loves you so much, how could he leave?"

    Shen Yu thinks that Song Qing is not a mean person. He used to hate Hong Lian's sophomoric humor, and his attitude was really bad.

    Hong Lian is thick-skinned, and acts as if nothing is wrong, the two of them have already had a close physical relationship. What exactly did Song Qing do, to make Hong Lian give up his heart and abandon him?

    "I..." Song Qing opened his mouth but could not say the reason, and finally sighed and said, "I'm looking for him, Yu'er, when you see him one day, be sure to tell me."

  "Oh."

    Shen Yu is not clear about the reason within, and it is not good to judge. If it was Hong Lian who was deliberately hiding from him, perhaps he wouldn't let himself see him. Shen Yu secretly glanced at Song Qing, and saw his eyes slightly red.

    Song Qing took the bear skin, and he laid out another low bed. "You are also wounded. Get some rest. I'll keep watch tonight."

    Shen Yu looked at the wounds on his body. There are a few knife wounds, all of which are small flesh wounds. The bruises in other places are also from stumbling and bumping. Rubbing some medicinal powder and wine on it, will soon heal it.

    "No, I'll squeeze in a bed with Jun Xuan Xiao, and take care of him at night."

    Shen Yu raised the hand he was holding, indicating that he just wanted to leave, but Jun Xuan Xiao would not let go of it.

    Song Qing is also happy to see Shen Yu open his heart. These two people have just gotten together. That's why they can't be torn apart, so he did not insist, he extinguished the candlestick in the tent; and they slept together on the opposite side.

    Shen Yu lay beside Jun Xuan Xiao, and began to cry in his heart. In fact, he was also tired, he had hardly closed his eyes for two days and two nights; and he was also so sleepy that his eyelids were fighting.

    The narrow bed was originally for a single person, and Jun Xuan Xiao's large size takes up a large part of the bed. Shen Yu could only lie on his side, close to Jun Xuan Xiao. The weather was hot, and Shen Yu was sweating.

    When he could barely make a gap, he would be caught by Jun Xuan Xiao in his sleep.

    At first, Shen Yu was afraid of touching the wound of Jun Xuan Xiao. Later, he simply put his hand on his waist. It's hot, but at least it's a good way to relax his arms and legs.

    During the night, Shen Yu's forehead was itchy, he thought it was a mosquito; and he waved his hand and did not care. But then he felt the tip of his nose is also covered with that warm softness, and then it was his own lips.

    Shen Yu snapped open his eyes.

    "You...." Shen Yu twisted his lips and scolded in a low voice, "You're really not afraid of death, you've been injured like this, but you can't stop making trouble?"

    "I can't help it." Jun Xuan Xiao said in a low throaty voice, "Yu'er, let me give you another kiss..."

    While talking, his face came over again, and Shen Yu refused, so he stretched out his hand again reaching Shen Yu's face.

    "Go away!"

    Shen Yu hit his hand, and Jun Xuan Xiao hissed.

    "It hurts..." Jun Xuan Xiao said in aggravation.

    Shen Yu was furred by his petulant tone, and said coldly and stiffly: "Stop if you know it hurts."

    "But... How long has it been since I've kissed you? And you don't miss me at all?" Jun Xuan Xiao was even more aggrieved.

    Shen Yu said in a deep voice: "You and I don't seem to have bathed and washed for four days."

    "I don't mind it, you're not dirty."

    "I mind..." Shen Yu rolled his eyes in the dark, "Also, your beard pierced me!"