Ryori Kîra

Name: Ryori Kîra

Age: 17 or 18 depending on the story

Gender: female

Sexuality: pansexual

Looks: long light blonde hair with a slight bit of curves. Deep sea blue eyes, between 5'0 and 5'2 on her height.

Clothes: White short sleeve shirt with a light blue button up over shirt with black pants. Along with a buckle collar across her neck.

Crush: She more becomes interested with people than a crush but for that it would be toko and or monokuma that she likes to watch and convorsate with.

Likes: cooking, being alone, listening to music, sweets.

Dislikes: Mostly everyone in the school, coffee, being in large groups.

Family: The cabri family

Father: deceased

Mother: deceased

Brother: deceased

Trait: The ultimate cook.

Personality:
Ryori has been known to be one of the best cooks in her town but she was always said to seem emotionless or bland to the eye. She's not phased by the sight of blood or cares at all to touch it. Although she does take joy in watching people around her like studying them. Ryori is quick with her hands thanks to her years in the kitchen but is quite inexperienced in medical conditions. She will hang around groups of people she feels comfortable but usually its just one on one.

Backstory: Ryori was apart of a rich family known for its long line of professor's, cooks and hunters. She was two years younger than her brother and wanted to become a chef although her family laughed at her saying that a female could never carry the name so she went to prove them wrong and entered into hope peaks academy happily being accepted in her family wanted to throw a party for her. She asked to cook and they allowed it only to make fun of her the whole time which caused an "accidentally" fire inside the house.

Fears: being watched, being executed by fasely accused.