Cree

Name- Cree

Hair color- Black

Eye color- peach pink/tan

Clothes- A dark green over shirt with a white under shirt and black jeans. (Look at the earrings at the top cus I don't know what they're called) and a belt collar.

Sexuality- "as a shape shifter, I could care less about human love"

Gender- Female usually when she prefers a gender.

Type- shape shifter

Family- vell (satan & mother)

Teammates - (like the first one)

Part- collector

Love interest- doesn’t have one yet

Dislikes- Most men due to her past, Hunters.

Description - Cree is a shape shifter banned from hell as once at a deal she fell in love with a boy. But when the time came to collect his soul she instead let him go, breaking the rules she was torchered and banned from hell being stripped of her higher powers and being able to enter hell by her own will. After going to the boys house and asking to stay there he declined stating that she was nothing more than a filthy demon as he put a large sum of money out for her head. Her heart was broke as she continued to run for years on end from the hunters.
She's a sharp personality and won't take any bullshit from people. She does a lot of graffiti in the city as you can always see her at nighttime. The form she uses most is a large slim wolf with a white dull light surrounding her form. Her jaw is long as she has antlers like a raindeers with black strings wrapping around them like Christmas lights as the small balls if light hanging from the strings are a light yellow and white color. She has narrow eyes with  the color of bright pink peach/tan. Cree is able to move quickly through the night in her night wolf like form, as her food supplies she mostly partakes on eating the small snakes from the small convenience store around the corner where she doed most of her graffiti. Since then she never trusted males as females were too weak until she met V as they proved them selves worthy to join.