Hb oc:3

Name- Zena

Hair color- white and long with blood drained tips

Skin- Red

Eyes- pearl black

Fangs- Yes.

Age- depends

Horns- I've broken at the top from her first kill

Gender- Female

Sexuality- Pansexual

Tail- long and thin with the normal spiked arrow at the end, it's completely black with one red stripe down the top of it with two small white lines next to the red.

Species- Imp (slight bit of hell hound)

Occupation- Unemployed body gaurd

Crush- Blitzø or stolas

Personality- Shes sweet but when she gets in battle she'll kill anyone but that can always be challenged if its someone she loves. She adores animals and hates loo loo park, shes never dated but she's quite friendly to everyone when she gets used to them

Weapon- Her favorite weapon is a ridged knife she holds with her tail
Backstory- She was born in hell by her mother who was a sniper and her father who was a hell hound. She was taken to loo loo land one day as a child where a riot happened killing her mother as a ride became unstable and decapitated her. Her father had pushed her out of the way just as a large beam from the tent fell and crushed him like a bug. She froze in a panic as she was dragged out by a gay couple. They didn't know who she was but when they had saw both her parents dead they decided to take her in. She was constantly by her new parents both her fathers. They called her their little bodyguard as she protected them where ever they went. That led her into her career of being a body gaurd where in her first job she had to end up killing someone. However she hesitated and he shot part of her horn off. Ever since that day she would kill any victim needed to protect someone without hesitation. She was fired soon later on when she got out of hand and slaughtered a large group out in public public protect her person. That was until she found the imp and wondered if they would need any help with their newest job although the succubus next door had tried to hire her the same day.

Other- Her feet are normal wolf like paws dunno why but It had to be said:3