Asylum

(Original asy)

Name: Asylum, asy for short

Hair color- dark/light grey

Eye color- gray

Clothes- White sweater and jeans or a ripped dark grey shirt. Along with half a heart necklace made from tigers eye gem.

Sexuality- Pansexual

Gender- Female

Type- human

Family- "wow you really are nosey"

Teammates- Same as the others

Part- teammate

Love interest- ".....okay we're done get this f***ing camera out of my face"

Fears- ".........what is this a charity?"

Dislikes- anyone who acts tough when they aren't, bullies, abusers, pretty much jackasses.

Bio- Insane. Loves to mess with people as a game and can purposely mess up parts of her body for the effect of freaking someone the heck out. Mess with V and she'll gut you open like a fish on Friday night. She uses a scythe made by her friend bigs when she was still locked away in a mental hospital. It has a point like end and a ring around the middle where it bends to the point at the bottom. It can split into 8 pieces with small blades on the outside as she can step in it like a hoop as the two sides connect. She can roll in this quite fast ad a weapon. She has a great sense of smell and amazing eyesight. She is quick to temper if you mess with her friends and will harm anyone from baby to old folk. She feels no remorse when killing people and will not bow down to anyone but V. (Back story) Asylum lived with her aunt for many years since her parents had to travel however one day when at school she had learned her parents passed, she became very depressed as her aunt drove her to the school for the next day only for the car to be hit and flipped over. She managed to escape as someone dragged her away but the car exploded and her aunt died. She was sent to a mental institution to get fixed from the trama but she was shipped to a new one only after 3 months and stayed there for years forgotten. She escaped with her 3 friends. Liam (cannibal) Lucy (walking corpse syndrome) and her large friend Bigs (large muscle growth/killer) however they all died during the cop chase as asylum got away in tears. Thats where V had found her and took her in.