Cora

Name
______
Cora

Type
______
  Animatronic

Gender
  ________
  Female

Sexuality
____________
Pansexual

Occupation
____________
Entertainer for the kitten corner restaurant

Likes
_______
Freddy, children, the daycare, flowers, arts a crafts, singing, goofing off with kids, showtunes, magic, Gregory (she likes hanging out with him) climbing, cake, dancing, walking around the pizzaplex, games

Dislikes
  ________
Monty, and vanny... Adults, her position at the adult only restaurant area, (not too much a fan of chica and roxxy but she doesn't dislike them) slushies, Sun kinda creeps her out..  (she's fine with moon)

  Crush
   _______
   Freddy

  Stage name
   ___________
Shooting star

Looks
  ________
Cora is a purple feline with a white mouth and bright emerald green eyes with a silver and green ring through her left ear. She is a cat Ai with a tail that splits into two at the end. She has soft plush pink cat pads on her hands and feet that hold in heat to simulate the warmth of a human hold. She has three short strands of hair coming down over the front of her face between her eyes. She wears blue and lime green shorts with a same color match of a half shirt with short sleeves. The tips of her tuffet of hair on the top of her head ends with a bright galaxy blue. She has a belt over her hips that leans down a bit holding a book that she likes to write things in.  (Something to help get the idea of what she would look like imagine not mine)

Back story
  ____________
Cora was created for a place called kitten corner which was a restaurant where the parents would come to hangout and rest while their children played in the daycare. She was told that she would sing and entertain the guest there however she loved to sing showtunes and do magic tricks. But the adults weren't quite fond of that and would give her a bad review whenever she would go out of line. She had been forced to sing there constantly but lived looking out the glass windows and singing for the children. Only a few months after she was added in she was taken out for new programming since she constantly would sneak out to go play with the children but was returned later on when she became more popular for singing from her voice. Parents stop complaining so much as she stayed in line but would sneak out of her area and into the daycare at nighttime just to get the time to look around. Her favorite place to go is the main stage where the group sings.

Personality
  ____________
She's sweet to kids and Freddy but can be rude when it comes to the others and very cold to Monty. She loves Gregory and let's him ride on her back or hide in her stomach hatch which was made to hold flowers and gifts. Goofy around kids and is a constant joker around them to make them laugh.

Extra
______
She has a higher tolerance for fire unlike the others and is rather good at climbing.