Sky

Name- Sky, (Blue when she’s under cover)

Hair color- Light blue with a strip of bright turquoise

Eye color- Turquoise 

Clothes- Usually a nice and comfy turtleneck, with pants or capris. Earrings along with a baker boy hat with a small yellow button on it.

Sexuality- Not decided as she has not found a reason to need one

Gender- Female

Type- Human

Family- Does not know them

Teammates - (I’m not doing this for everyone, like the first one)

Part- assassin 

Love interest- doesn’t have one

Dislikes- horrible parents, always being hunted.

Bio - Sky was born into a rich and famous family however the parents weren't too much a fan of her and when they wanted to go on the they had told them no babies on first class so they did what they had to. They left her in a chair at the air port at only 13  months old. After she was there for an hour or two no one seemed to care till a simple homeless man saw her and took her in. At the shelter he asked everyone just to pitch in a little food to keep her alive even though they didn't have much. Everyone loved the little girl and she grew to the healthy age of 8 where her adopted father gave her the hat she wears today. However her father got sick during winter and ended up passing. From there the orphanage was called and she was taken away from her family. A tear later she would be adopted into the assassins corporation as she was pushed to the limit till she finished training. She is quite sweet and is great at killing her targets on time. The name she had been given by the assassins hq had been blue but she kept her name sky. Her weapon is normally the MTs-116M suppressed sniper rifle as it gets the job does easier.