Tmnt Oc

Name- Bee

Gender- Female

Hair color- Long and black

Eyw color- Bright emerald green

Friends- Donnie, Raphael, relic

Ones she deals with- Mikey, leo, shredder.

Extra limbs- She has 4 arms, two normal arms with two arms below one below each arm. The second pair of arms are about 6' shorter then the top arms. She has a pair of crystal clear bee like wings on her back 4 wings in total.

Clothes- She wears a dark purple sweater with 4 arm holes in it and dark blue jeans along with completely black tennis shoes.

Abilities- She is able to cling onto walls as she climbs them and even hold several tons over her own body weight

Loves- Rubix cubes, her dice couch, painting, crafts, roaches

Dislikes- Being called Beetle or any bug, having someone touch her rubix cubes.

Nicknames-
Ralph- Beetle
Donnie- BeBe
Mikey- Bug chick/Bugsy
Leo- Suspicious

"Hero/Villian" Name- The Beetle

Mate- Donnie

Family- Grace (Grandmother)

Backstory-
Bee, a simple girl born into a mid-class family, faced a peculiar challenge from the moment she entered the world—she had four arms. The shock on her parents' faces upon gazing at their newborn was palpable. Overwhelmed by the peculiarity of their child, they desperately pleaded with doctors to rectify the situation, to rid Bee of the extra limbs that marked her as different. The medical professionals explained that, given her newborn state, full control of her second set of arms would only develop as she grew older, making their removal a straightforward process. However, that decision never came to pass.

Grace, Bee's grandmother, intervened, refusing to allow her own grandchild to undergo such a drastic alteration. Despite her advanced age, Grace took Bee into her home, determined to nurture and protect her unique grandchild. She devoted herself to Bee's upbringing, going above and beyond by knitting special sweaters that accommodated her four arms, shielding her from the gaze of a judgmental world.

Years passed, and Bee, now 16, finally encountered a friend who saw beyond her unusual appearance. This friend, whom she communicated with through the sewers, displayed genuine intrigue and acceptance. Inspired by the connection, Bee mustered the courage to propose a face-to-face meeting outside the dim confines of the sewers. The friend, known only through their clandestine conversations, agreed.

Excitement and anticipation filled Bee as she prepared for the meeting, arriving at the sewers as night descended. However, her elation gradually transformed into heartbreak as she waited, seemingly abandoned, through the dark hours. The sun began to rise, casting a cold light on the deserted spot where her friend had promised to appear. A sorrowful hiss escaped her lips as she gritted her teeth, grappling with the realization that her supposed friend had played a cruel prank.

Unbeknownst to Bee, Donnie, her friend from the sewers, rushed to the meeting point only minutes after her departure. He had become embroiled in a skirmish, hindering his timely return. By the time he arrived, Bee was gone, leaving behind an empty and desolate scene, the echoes of his intentions lost in the shadows of missed connections.