Tune

Name:  (Unknown)

Nickname: Tune

Age: 19

Gender: Female

Looks: Tune is a young girl with long blond hair, the front of her hair is a bit jagged from once it first looked like due to her cutting it without a choice. Her eyes are a light vibrant blue. When not wearing the akatsuki coat she likes to wear a lose shirt and shorts that allows her to move freely due to her ability.

Personality: Sweet and motherly due to her past issues but will become hostile when someone harms a kid in her care. She is a serious worker but also likes to take her time to relax and is a bit of a goofball when it comes to using her ability for the group.

Birthday: Nov 3rd

Family- Mother and father (Location unknown, names undiscovered) Lune { Last name unknown }(Brother, location unknown)

Sexuality: Pansexual

Love intrest: Deidara

Rogue or not: Rogue

Affiliation: akatsuki

Clan: {Desclosed information}

Charka natures: Earth and water release

Jutsu: Genjutsu

Kyoushin no Onpa

Kyuuon no Jutsu

Zankyou 

Fukuwajutsu  (Ventriloquism, can travel her sound to anywhere her charka can reach)

Jigoku no Mimi (Hell’s Ears, can focus on one enemy and track their movements like they were inside the body itself, Eyes must be closed and fully focused for it to work)

Kaku no Sen’you (Enhance Sense)

Onsei: Tenshi (Voice: Angel)

Seion Kado (Vocal Immoderation, ability to control someones body, matches with fukuwanjutsu)

kekkei genkai: None

Strengths- Strong vocal cords, quick and felxible movements, Good blender for crowds.

Weakness: Her old cult, Damage to her throat, Fire/Smoke.

Friends: Deidara, tobi, The akatsuki

Frienemeis: Naruto, kakashi, ino, temari, kiba

Enemies; Gaara, Almost every village,

Likes: Singing, dancing, sweet foods, dumplings, water, Spending time with the kids, Annoying deidara, Stealing dumplings.

Dislikes: Her old friends, Getting her (Stolen) Dummplings taken, getting woken up by tobi, getting insulted, The children getting hurt.

Favorite food: Dumplings

Ability: When she sings her charka is sent through her luring voice which gets children to follow her to where she instructs them. As long as her tune is in play Anyone who isn't strong willed to break from her trance (as an adult or teen) will be stuck in a trance like state until she stops singing or is far enough. The children will follow her in a happy like trance state to where she will bring them in underground tunnels to a large secluded place by a large lake until needing to return them. Although this tactic does work on children it is harder to get adults to follow with songs hence why they are put in a trance like state. She can control who stays in and out of it while singing.

Backstory:
Tune was a young girl, 18 at the time with the love of her life. She never did much practicing with charka or fighting as she lived a simple life in a small and calm village. Her boyfriend was a gaurd a town over but often stayed with her and promised to protect her. One day she became pregnant and ran to share the great news with him. He was overjoyed with her and couldn't have waited to be a father. Or thats what she had thought..How stupid. As her 5th month approched she walked back to her home with a sweet treat in hand only to be met with the dizzy feeling, collapsing onto the floor. When she awoke she laid upon the ground in a white gown. All seemed alright until her eyes widdened seeing blood across the floor and the end of her gown drentched in it. When looking up she spotted several people she had considered to be her family a large portion being on her boyfriends family. She began to panic when he walked up to her telling her not to worry and they just removed it from her stomach, No problem there. Tears flooded her eyes as she could only mutter out a small cry of "w...what... did you do...?" He smirked grabbing her by the front of her hair pulling her forward. "Oh don't cry it wasn't even fully developed, it was in a sense a large ball of unborn flesh." Laughter echoed from him along with the group behind him. Reaching her hand up to his she tried to push him away however when he wouldn't budge she snatched a blade from him slashing the hair by his hand allowing her to fall back as she huddled herself against the wall. They didn't bother to talk to her anymore and only threw her old clothes near her before leaving. That night she had gotten dressed and ran as far from the village as she could not knowing what to do or where to go after that. She lived along for several months before meeting someone named konan. When konan had found Tune she was sitting on a tree top staring down at several kids as she sung her motherly tune. Konan watched as the kids began to sing the song as well and dance around like little puppets who seemed free to the eye. She took an intrest in this way of control which started Tunes new story of being in the akatsuki. She is usually sent on missions alone to trance a village to steal something or take a large amount of kids to get something from them as her song can only spread so far with only a certain amount of people before it becomes weaker. She was now 19 living a nice life with her new friends no matter their intentions she felt a lot safer with villians who didn't pretend to be good only to hurt her later on.