Rio

Name- Rio

Number- 1475

Abilities- Scp 1475 also known as rio or tropical bird is known to create a tropical environment with her own hands, this includes water, animals, food and plants.

Age- Scp 1475's age has not yet been confirmed although many say she looks like she is between the ages of 17 to 24

Gender- female as known so far

Weakness- Scp 1475 has had bad reactions to fire and below 0 temperatures.

Fears- The scientists have not yet been able to find out since she has not yet spoken much to them nor feels the need to.

Appearance- Rio has bright blue hair with small straights up tropical purple and green in it. Her clothes consist of a white sweater and black pants. Her hair is usually down, while her eyes are the clear blue green ocean color. In her hair is a bright blue large petals with a yellow center and a vine running down onto her arm.

Personality- Rio (scp 1475) is a sweet girl and doesn't go to harm others but when anyone harms plants or animals in front of her she goes to become violent and only kills the ones who harm them. She is quiet to everyone who tries to speak to her.

Containment procedures- Scp 1475 must be in her original containment box where she had grew her life forms. Only one doctor is ever allowed in there which is doctor birdie Rio doesn't emotionly care much for them but will move her plants out of the way to create a path for the doctor to come in. Now she does not need food not water since she can create her own that works just as effective

Friends- she works best with 049 as she doesn't find him one of the bad creatures. 682, 173, and 1048 A through C.

Love interest- love interest to the scp has not been quite seen just yet but she does seen to become wildly happy when seeing scp 049.

Past- Scp 1475 was first found in a tropical forest that grew within a far away desert. A building company paid to have it torn down to make way for their new buildings. Each animal had perished from kack if food or optioned water and the trees were cut down as the grass had and plants slowly died off. When they had gotten to the last tree which had been a very old oak looking tree they couldn't push it over so they had to cut it down. Once cutting the tree down dust had went everywhere. When it had settled they had seen a small girl smack center in the middle of the trunk of the tree. They were confused and went to investigate but as soon as they had touched her they were all found dead moments later. The company had sent out more contractor's but each one had stopped responding. Soon all over it became and trend to visit the so call "haunted dead forest" and every video seemed to end with a loud emmiting song tjt sounded like a beautiful bird and the camera would cut off. When the foundation had kept watch of this they took everything from the interest erasing all trace from human contact. The place was taken off the map and the company had stated quiet. Then a truck filled with Researchers and class D residents went to the forest she was found in front of the old cut down oak tree. The first one to aproch her was Dr. Birdie who went up to her with a blanket and saw that she was weeping. She had asked what was wrong but she did not say anything vut out her hand in the tree. Dr. Birdie immediately yelled them to get her a bottle of water and had given it to the sco as she drank it down in a quick motion showing her ever thirst. After a hour she had finally convinced the scp to go with them or she would surely die. Before the scp has left she had seemed to take the last bit of life from the tree as the blue flower had grown along her.

Personal information- Rio aka scp 1475's dna was unusual and had been found that it didn't contain any human DNA but at least a hundred different kinds of every food, animal, tree and all plants that had rissen within the forest. Which had acamr to that she was a forest guardian and now holds that exact forest within her. She had grown an entire forest within her containment including a waterfall, birds, bugs, trees and all different kinds of plants. Scp 1475 can be killed easily just like any normal human. Being shot, strangled, stabbed. But as long as she resides within the forest she had made her body will be taken into the ground by the plants and will regrow by egg. If she is killed outside of it though the flower on her head with fall off containing her body entirety and they wil have 6 minutes to get it back to the forest or it will surely perish along with her forest. If she does kill someone for the reason of hurting her plants or animals she will take their body and use it as compost for the plants and animals to thrive.

Extra- it has been showed she likes the company if Dr birdie, scp 049, and scp 682 the most. However she does not get along with 999 at all. She will also offer up animal bodies for scp 049 to kill and work on as the researchers do not know why. When anyone else takes to harm the animal's she would otherwise become violent and stop at nothing to kill them.