Para

Name- Para Predeath

Hair color- blonde

Eye color- purple when she sneaks out from her eye otherwise its light blue

Clothes- anything, most times revealing a small bit because she doesn't care for the bodys appearance.

Sexuality- doesn't have one yet

Gender- whatever body she takes over which is normally female unless she needs too take a male body over

Type- cancer parasite

Family- her cousins- lime, Corona, plague.

Teammates- same as the others

Part- sneaker since she can shift through bodies

Love interest- none yet

Dislikes- scientists as shes scared of them, people who hate on the sick, energetic people.

Bio- para was created from a lab as scientists tried to make a cure for cancer by cancer. She has stay inside of a body that once had cancer because she consumes it to live. Para is a sweet person who can shift into anything she has seen and knows about since she is a goop like substance. She has always found love interesting but seeing as she doesn't feel anything that isn't the host emotions she prefers to study it until she may hopefully one day find love to study it. She can send cancer into peoples bodies as long as she has consumed it. She is very weak built so being yelled and hit could make her break. She is very scared of scientists as they make her have panic attacks. She loves watching creative people work as they have more emotions than anyone else to her. Although she has not been able to tell why they make her flustered when they act quite nice.

Other- That isn't a flower behind her eye its tentaclas.