21

The next couple of weeks in Paris you were spending time less and less with Luka. He had been preoccupied with his band "Kitty Section" and you had to come to terms with that. Luka had big dreams of becoming a successful musician and you didn't want to interfere with that.

Your mind often wandered to the last time the two of you spoke and spent quality time with each other.

♡♡♡

Flashback - 3rd Person POV:

"Psst..[Y/N]..hey..wake up.." Luka nudged [Y/N] ever so slightly, her head laid on his lap softly as she was engulfed in the chamber of sleep.

He hated to wake her from such a peaceful phase, not to mention he did enjoy the feeling of her so close to him, but there was something that he had to attend to and [Y/N] happened to be stopping him from doing that.

His phone vibrated on the bed next to him, alerts from the news app notifying him of a recent akuma attack. Apparently the victim was a 10th grader who happened to be in [Y/N]'s class, her name was Lila Rossi. Luka however found this to be irrelevant, for he was safe and sound in the comfort of his own him, not to mention that [Y/N] was with him which also gave him a feeling of reassurance knowing that she was also safe.

"Five more minutes..'' [Y/N] mumbled in her sleep as she slowly started to become aware of her surroundings, returning to her conscious state.

"Sorry to wake you.." the blue haired male apologized as his eyes gazed down to meet hers. He felt his heart rate start to increase, but he knew that he would have to discard that feeling for the time being.

"Marinette and a few others are coming over for rehearsal...I need to go get ready." he spoke softly, motioning towards her head that was resting oh so comfortably on his lap.

"But I dont wanna gooo!" [Y/N] whined with a pout on her face, tugging at his shirt gently which he lowered his head in response.

"Listen [Y/N], I know it's hard to resist my charm but you're gonna have to. I cant show up to rehearsal with a [Y/N] on my lap." He chuckled, earning a loud groan from [Y/N].

She groggily sat up and rubbed at her eyes, only to be met with the gaze of Luka's eyes with a warm smile.

"I'm sorry to wake you from your nap.. ." His soft mellow voice eased her nerves as he placed his hand on her cheek.

"It's okay.." she ended her sentence on a loud and exaggerated sigh as Luka extended his arms and she came falling forward into them.

"Do you have to go.." her voice was muffled since her face was hidden in the fabric of his shirt, resting comfortably on his chest.

"[Y/N] you're making this so hard for me, you can chill down here while I'm upstairs, and if you get lonely Juleka will be home soon." He was eagerly trying to adjust himself so that he at least could stand up and leave her on his bed to rest, however she wouldn't budge.

"Stay." [Y/N] sat up and cupped his cheeks, pulling him down for a swift and quick kiss.

Luka was at a complete loss for words and his heart raced and ached knowing that he would have to leave her soon.

His lips formed a subtle grin as he grabbed his phone to check the time, he wanted to say no but when his eyes looked back at her [E/C] eyes, he knew he couldn't resist.