15

"Damn, [Y/N], you must love playing hard to get huh..?" he smirked as his pristine blue eyes looked down to meet yours.

"L-Luka.." his name was all that you could manage to say in a short breath. He was playing his song for you in front of tons of people, and here you were in front of it all, speechless like never before.

"There you are, I was starting to think I wouldn't see your face." he grinned as he placed his guitar down on the stage, standing up only to kneel down in front of you.

Your faces were mere inches away as the softly melody of the song played in the background. You couldn't help but get lost in his eyes as the lights reflected off of them, sending you into a daze.

He reached his hand out to gently place it under your chin, tilting it up towards him more.

"Come with me.." he whispered ever so softly.

You were so lost in his eyes that all you could manage was a simple nod.

He quickly hopped off the stage, his hand moving to grab your wrist as he tugged you through the crowd.

♡♡♡

The two of you ended up on the balcony of one of the numerous floors of the hotel. Luka, leaning against the rail, hadn't said a word since the two of you arrived.

You thought of this as a good chance to apologize, it had been a whole week since the incident happened and you felt terrible. You didn't want to be the first one to initiate the conversation but your lips and body seemed to move on their own as you moved towards him.

"Luka...I'm..-"

"I dont wanna hear it.." he cut you off, eyes still glaring into the distance.

"What..?" you responded confused as ever as he denied your apology.

"I don't want to hear you apologize [Y/N], you have nothing to apologize for..." he mumbled, tucking his hair behind his ear as it blew in the wind.

"But I-"

"Jeez, you really don't know when to stop do you?" he groaned as he finally turned towards you, and suddenly you were lost in his eyes again.

This time it was different, you could tell he was lost in your eyes too. There was nothing but silence between the two of you along with the commotion of the busy streets of Paris.

Moving closer to you, his hand moved to cup your cheek as his tall figure loomed over you. His bangs falling in his eyes, his hair overall styled messily.

It was just the two of you in that moment, nothing more and nothing less. His blue eyes getting lost in your [E/C] eyes, and your [E/C] eyes getting lost in his ocean blue ones.

A soft smile tugged at his lips as he leaned forward to press his forehead against yours.

"Fuck [Y/N]..have you always been this pretty.." his breath gently blowing against you with each syllable he spoke.

You felt your cheeks start to heat up as he gently caressed your cheek with his thumb.

"I'm so sorry.." you whispered as your eyes began to look glossy. You leaned into Luka's soft touch as your cheek rested in your palm.

"D-Damn you [Y/N].." that was the first time you'd heard him stutter, and the first time he ever pulled you into such a warm and loving embrace.

His arms wrapped around your waist as his head rested on your shoulder, his face hidden from you.