12

"Bye Luka!" you waved as he pivoted on his heels and began to walk away. He shot you a quick smile before fully turning around which made your heart melt,

and you hated it....

A deep sigh left your lips as you entered the Agreste Household, gripping on to the ends of your shirt as you tip toed up the stairs..

"I presume you are the young lady that is staying with us, Miss [L/N] is it? A tall man with white hair swooped back said as you were halfway up the stairs..

Who the fuc-

You turned around to make eye contact with him as you nervously nodded.

"Yes, that would be me...and you are..?" you asked curiously.

"I am Adrien's Father, and I would appreciate it if you made your way to the dining hall, you're late." he scolded.

"Oh right, dinner..I'm not exactly hungry, but thank you." you said softly as you then rushed up the stairs to your room.

That guy is a weirdo....I've been here for two weeks and this is the first time he's said anything to me..talk about a warm welcome..

You opened the door to your room and pressed your back flushed against the wall as you slid down it with a sigh.

"I hate people.." you mumbled..

Suddenly your eyes darted towards your balcony as you heard the faintest jingle of a bell.

What in the-

You slowly stood up as you made your way over to your balcony. The breeze flew into your room and tickled at your exposed skin causing to your grab your arms as you stood on the balcony and looked at the streets of Paris.

"It's beautiful..." you whispered

"I know, isn't it.."

Cue the slow dramatic turn as you slowly turned your head around.

"WHO THE FU-"

"Shhh shhh-" the figure said as they stepped into the light and the outline of cat ears came into view.

He flicked his bell as he walked closer to you, a grin slowly spreading across his face.

"Well if it isn't the weird cat boy.." you grumbled as you rolled your eyes.

"Aren't you supposed to be saving Paris?" You groaned as you pushed past him and walked back into your room.

"You're a feisty one aren't you?" He asked, leaning up against the frame of the doors that lead to your balcony.

"First you come barging into my room and now you're interrogating me?" you said whilst plopping on your bed, hugging one of the many pillows.

"Firstly the doors were open, secondly, I just wanted to stop by. Word travels fast you know." he said flexing his hands out as if he were examining his nails.

"If you're talking about the prostitute thing then I don't know what to tell you." You got up and walked over to him with curious eyes. "I mean what even is this outfit? A tight leather suit, come on!" You exclaimed as you began to pinch at the suit which did not budge.

"Hey hey watch it, it's designer!" he chuckled as you stood up to meet his eyes. He wasn't that much taller than you and reminded you of someone that you knew.

"Oh please, designer my ass-" you said sticking your tongue out which earned a few chuckles from him.

"Sooo, I'm guessing you're new around here, haven't seen you around for that long." He asked moving to sit on the rails of your balcony.

"You say that like you haven't ran into me before.." you retorted, moving yourself to be in the position that he was just in when he was standing in the door frame.

"S-sorry about that..you just looked lost and I wanted to make sure you were okay." He reassured with a genuine smile that made your heart want to flutter in your chest.

"Yeah well! I didn't need any help so-" you turned your head in an attempt to hide your flushed expression. Why the hell was his smile so pure-

He hopped off the rails, and walked over to you, one of his hands moving to go under your chin, tilting it upwards.

"What's your name..?" He whispered in a soft soothing nature.

"Wouldn't you like to know kitty-" you flicked his bell with a smirk, he was shocked, but he grabbed your hand and motioned towards the outside.

The stars shining over the bright lights of the city; The Eiffel tower looming over it all, shining brightly.

"Come with me..let me show you around the city." He said pulling you closer to him, his green eyes twinkling along with everything else.

He hopped onto the railing with a smile, still holding your hand, gesturing to the city. "We'll be back before you know it." he was so sincere with these last words, it almost made you reconsider what you were about to do next.

"Sorry kitty, but I've got a lot of homework to catch up on, maybe another time?" your eyes moved to avoid eye contact, you hated lying but you couldn't think of anything else on the spot.

You lied to Adrien earlier and now Chat Noir? If you kept this up, people wouldn't trust you.

You felt Chat Noirs grip on your hand loosen, though he still pulled you closer to him as he kneeled on your balcony.

"Can I atleast know your name..?" he asked again with those sincere eyes of yours that made your want to gouge your eyes out.

With the flick of your wrist, and the jingle of your bell, you pushed him off your balcony with a gentle nudge. You watched as his facial expression changed as he adjusted to extend his pole.

"It's [Y/N] kitty, now off you go." You turned around and closed your balcony doors, you looked back and of course he was gone..

"That guy is a weirdo.." you sighed, who knew you'd run into two weird guys today...

" you sighed, who knew you'd run into two weird guys today