27

"Hello my Queen."

"HUH?!?!" You gasped in shock.

"Greetings [Y/N], I am Pollen. I'm your Kwami!" the mystical being spoke

"Kw-what now and how do you know my name?" you questioned as Pollen fluttered around.

"I will grant you magical powers with the Bee Miraculous, just put the Bee Miraculous in your hair and say the magic words 'Pollen, Buzz on!' ".

"Wait..so you're saying I can help de-akumatize Luka with the powers you give me?"

"Yes my Queen, The Bee Miraculous-"

"Pollen, Buzz on!"

"W-wait!" Pollen screeched.

♡♡♡

"Milady there you are! I'm sure you've come up with the purrfect plan to catch Silencer."

"Ohhh of course I should have thought of that hehe."

"Don't worry Bugaboo, I'm sure you'll think of a great plan, but right now we've got a villain on the loose and he's looking for revenge!"

♡♡♡

"Woah, now I know what Adrien meant when he said this suit was designer!" you gleamed while twirling around to look at your reflection.

You had a bright set of cute wings on your back, along with suit that was made to accommodate to your body type perfectly.

"I wonder if I can fly." you wondered whilst attempting to make the wings on your back flutter, however they wouldn't budge.

You hadn't noticed that you were holding a spinning top in your hand until you looked down after your moment of disappointment.

"Wonder what this does.." you mumbled, throwing the top to the other side of the room, however it didn't stop going and instead you felt yourself go flying forwards.

"HEY STOP!!." the spinning top was still going down the hallway, dragging you down with it.

It even managed to turn a few corners which you weren't fortunate to go through gracefully.

"STOP, SLOW DOWN, HAULT, DO SOMETHING!!" you yelled as the spinning top kept going, almost as if it had infinite string.

"This way Milady!" you heard a voice say from around another corner and you knew exactly what was going to happen as your pressed your feet down to brace for impact.

"WATCH OUT!" you yelled to warn whoever was around the corner, but it was too late as you came crashing into them as soon as they turned the corner.

"Owww..." you groaned, rubbing your forehead with a sad expression, "That hurtttt.."

"Chloe? Wait no, you're not Chloe- What are you doing with the Bee Miraculous?" Chat Noir questioned and you gave him an awkward side glare.

"I'm uhh... a rookie..?" you tried to play it off but Chat didn't seem to buy it as he leaned closer to look at you.

"Ohhh I know! I've heard of you before! Your name is Bumble right?" Chat asked as Ladybug stood next to him with her arms crossed, she looked completely unamused that you had stopped the progress that the two of them were making.

"Uhh yeah that's right, nice to meet you I'm Bumble!" you nervously laughed, and Chat flashed you a quick wink before hooking his arm around you and pulling you away.