4

already dead - lιl вooм

3:37 PM

You sat down at the airport flipping through your camera roll.

You wondered if the Agreste family would welcome you with open arms or be cold and cruel. To be fair you didn't have the best relationship with your family, so you tried your best to leave as often as you could.

Paris was so far away from where you were staying. Not to mention they spoke a completely different language.

"I wonder if Luka still wants to meet at the cafe"
Wait no! You haven't even arrived there yet! Focus [Y/N].

Besides he could be a creepy old man trying to molest me!

You plugged your earbuds in, completely zoning out, it was gonna be a long day and flight

Paris..the city of love..

5:57 AM

You spent the whole flight napping and dreaming about finally having a Macaroon.

The website said that your host family would be meeting you at the airport, so you sat down on your luggage and looked around.

"Excuse me, is your name by any chance [Y/N] [L/N]?" a boy not too much taller than you asked.
He had blonde hair and deep green eyes, he was kind of cute to be honest.

"Hello?"

"Sorry! Yes I am [Y/N]!!" You said snapping out of your daze and reaching out your hand to shake his.

He kindly took your hand and shook it politely before stepping back so a taller lady with blue-ish black hair with a red streak, could step forward.

"I'm Adrien, and this is my assistant Nathalie, if you ever need anything don't hesitate to ask us both."

You smiled before nodding in agreement. You grabbed your luggage and started to follow Adrien who was walking off, before a generously large man who reminded you of a gorilla took your luggage for you.

Personal servants? I could get used to this.

"So [Y/N] why'd you pick Paris out of all places?" Adrien asked from in front of you.

"I actually was assigned a random country..I didn't exactly get to pick." you said nervously as you suddenly lost interest in conversation.

"I see, well you'll love it here in Paris..it's magical..!" He said with the tiniest hint of laughter at the end.

Before you knew it you were outside standing by a luxurious limousine.

The large man put your luggage in the back as Adrien opened the door and you stepped inside and admired his kindness.

The two of you sat down and before you knew it you were driving off to what you assumed was their house.

"So..Adrien..I hear you're a model?" You asked trying to make subtle conversation

"Yeah..hah..Father has been singing me up for tons of photo shoots lately" he said almost as if he didn't enjoy modeling.