24

Opening your bedroom door, you came crashing down on your bed with a dramatic "plopping" sound. You reached over to grab your phone only to be greeted with the now familiar empty notifications page.

Part of you wanted to text Luka, Part of you wanted to text Adrien to apologize, and the other part of you wanted nothing to do with anyone.

"I don't need your help.. I don't need anyone's help."

Those words replayed in your head, and you hid your face in the nearest pillow.

"I seriously slapped the shit out of Lila.. I seriously did that.." you spoke out loud, your words being muffled because of the pillow.

The weirdest part about the whole situation was that Lila didn't even swing back at you, she just stood there and cried, obviously playing the victim.

The cool breeze coming from your balcony door caught your attention as your curtains blew. It was around 5 in the afternoon and no one was around, not even Adrien.

"I guess some fresh air might help.." you sighed, taking your pillow with you to stand outside and admire the view.

There was something about the view of Paris that always had a calming feeling, though the streets were buzzing with life, it was magical in a way.

"I wish I could stay forever..It's so beautiful'' You whispered, your cheek resting in the palm of your hand.

"I know right, It's one of a kind." you swung your pillow in the direction of the unfamiliar voice and the person let out a soft groan upon the impact.

"I hope that's not how you greet people in your home country, otherwise I'd never visit." Chat chuckled as he hopped off the balcony railing, to stand next to you.

"Go away cat..I'm not in the mood." You groaned, beginning to walk back into your room and leave him outside.

"Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today, luckily my feline instincts and my purrfect charm are the cure to any foul mood." he teased whilst flicking his bell.

"Dont ever make another cat pun again" you deadpanned at him.

"Im Feline that you're in a clawful mood today and purrhaps- My hissterical jokes can solve your Apawling Cattitude!"

"...."

*SLAM*

"HEY LET ME IN!! IT'S COLD OUT HERE AND MY CAT PUNS CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!" he shrieked as he tapped on your glass door.

This sight was something to behold and you found yourself laughing at his poor and desperate state.

"Sorry kitty, not pets allowed!" You teased, sticking out your tongue and he rolled his eyes.

"Very funny, haha you're hilarious! Now let me in." he stated bluntly at the end.

"THERE'S A PROSTITUTE TRYING TO GET INTO MY ROOM!" You yelled with a dramatic and panicked look on your face.

"WOULD YOU STOP CALLING ME A PROSTITE, IVE HAD PARENTS CALLING ME A BAD INFLUENCE ON THEIR KIDS."

You burst out laughing, clenching your stomach and leaning over from how hard you were starting to laugh.

"Oh my gosh.. I'm so sorry.. NO IM NOT THATS SO FUCKING FUNNY"

Chat narrowed his eyes at you as he watched you crawl to the floor, laughing uncontrollably.

"I'm literally gonna cataclysm you once I get inside."

"Is that a threat kitty? That's a lot coming from someone whose begging to come inside my room, which by the way is sooooo warm and cozy! I think I might just go downstairs and get me a nice hot chocolate and watch a super long movie!"