19

"I don't kiss liars"

What does that even mean?

Does that mean he wont kiss me again..?

Does that mean he doesn't like me anymore...?

"I dont kiss liars."

Jokes on him, he's already kissed me!

But seriously what does that even mean? Think [Y/N] think!.

"Uhh [Y/N] are you okay over there..? You've been staring at that piece of bread for almost fifteen minutes..?" Adrien's soft voice whispered to you from across the table.

"HE DOESN'T KISS LIARS!" you unconsciously yelled, stabbing the piece of bread with your fork in the process.

"Okayyy... I dont know what's going on over on your side of the table but I'm gonna assume it has something to do with Luka being in your room last night..?" he said as he poked at his breakfast, not looking up to see the blank expression painted across your face.

"..."

"I don't know what you're talking about." you shrugged. You knew there was no way he could have known Luka was in your room last night. You made sure you were as quiet as can be, there was no way he could have known.

" Of course my apologies, where are my manners?" Adrien's expression changed to a much softer one as he gave you a closed eye smile.

Of course he was just bluffing, there was no way he could have known!

"Just make sure next time you two are having a pillow fight you close your door all the way, sound travels you know! And you never know what people could think you're doing in there !!"

...

...

"écoute ici enculé!" You yelled, lunging across the table, ready to fight him.

"Ahem.."

"Adrien, [Y/N], it is time for your afternoon photoshoot, please clean up your plates and make your way to the car. And Miss [Y/N] please refrain from reaching and climbing across the table, it causes scratches." Nathalie instructed as you were halfway across the table lunging at Adrien. The two of you held that awkward position until Nathalie pivoted on her heels and walked away.

"Yeah [Y/N] don't reach over the table, it causes scratches!" Adrien teased while sticking out his tongue.

"Ever since you claimed to be like my brother you've been acting like a complete bitch!" You sat back down in your chair with a pout, pushing the leftovers from your breakfast away from you two.

"I'm sorry, I just thought that's what brothers did.." he stood up from his chair with his head down, disappointment clearly in his eyes.

You didn't let this go unnoticed as you stood up from your chair. The squeaking sound it made against the floor making you want to grit your teeth. Quickly you made your way to Adrien who was leaving the room.

"Race you!" You playfully nudged him, you took off as fast as you could, dashing up the stairs.

"No fair you got a head start!" You heard the blonde's voice yell from a distance.

♡♡♡

"You will keep and eye on [Y/N] and Adrien right? I have a feeling their relationship will be a huge pawn when the time comes."

"Yes sir, I promise I'll do everything I can. I won't let you down."

♡♡♡