Monster Paras -Part 2

Paras POV

I saw her going out of the lift but I was still blank and directly went to my cabin which is the 12th floor..  Yes.. I like to have privacy.  So only I have my cabin separate and way from the staff..  But what today happened..  Was worst..  How can I treat girl like that..... What will my mom think if she gets to know about this😔.

Suhas(Manager) - Sir may I come in???

Me- Yes come in

Suhas - Sir hope you read the emails sent by me.

Me - I Said yes by (Nodding)

Suhas - Sir,  the new intern is also come. So can we introduce her to our staffs sir???

Me - I understood that it was Naina. But I don' want her to work in my office and asked how did she get appointed???

Suhas -(Why he is asking like he didn't know.) Sir remember we had conducted that contest ??and in which she got selected and as we promised who ever wins the competition will get a opportunity to work in our company as an intern. We had discussed with you about it as well sir.

Me- Oh yes!  I remember, (I can't directly to remove her from here. I should see an alternative,  bcoz its about KFT reputation) Okay call all of the staff to meeting room and introduce her to them.

Suhas- Sir will you a part of the meeting sir??

Me-No u can carry on!

Author's POV

Suhas Nods and goes to call everyone to meeting room and even calls Naina too.  And introduces Naina to the staff. Everyone wishes for her luck and goes back to work.

Naina was also happy seeing everyone and asks Suhas if she can join for lunch with him. For which Suhas smiles and Nodds and move with her to the pantry.

Suhas - So ur basically from Bangalore??

Naina- Yes. I love Bangalore 🥰. U know Wat..  U will love Bangalore too. If u get a chance please visit Bangalore once..  And have Malasa dosa that's soo famous there.. 

Suhas- (I was just observing her.. And was lost in her and felt that She is soo jovial,also her smile is so beautiful.. She looks soo pretty as well)

Naina-Suhas are u there? Hello

Suhas - Sorry Sorry..  Yes I am! What will you have now??

Naina - Vadapav??

Suhas - Sure and orders the same in pantry and make the way to the nearest table.

Naina - After sitting in the chair, I was just waiting for my order..  I m soo hungry today but saw Suhas who was holding his lunch, and was staring at me so i told him" Suhas u can have ur lunch,  I will give u company once I get my order " and smiled

Suhas - "Its Okay,  let's have together "

Naina - So sweet of him 😊 and says "Thank u for joining with me for lunch, being a manager also your soo down to earth "

Suhas - " Nothing like that,  From today we can eat together if u want??"

Naina - Really??  And I holded his hand in excitement which was on the table.

Suhas - (Liked her touch)  and said " Yes really "and smiled by giving assurance

Naina - I am feeling like someone is watching me from behind.... And looked around to see if someone is looking at me..  But I couldn't spot anyone..

Suhas - Whom are u searching for??

Naina - No.. No..  No one

Meanwhile, order arrived and both had there lunch and went back to work floor

Naina asked Suhas who is our boss?

Suhas - It's Mr. PK.

Naina - PK??

Suhas -( Was above to answer. Who is PK)

Meanwhile  Peon calls Suhas saying that PK sir is calling him urgently, for which he Nodds and excuses Naina moves to towards sir Cabin

Naina POV's

After Suhas left..  I thought of calling K and went out of the work station and stood near the waiting room and called him, but he didn't pick the call..  How dare he...  He didn't pick my call..  OK I m nt going to call him again..  Let me call my sister and to my surprise she also didn't pick my call....  "Like, seriously..  No one cares about me now.. 😔😔.. " and started seeing the window where 2 birds wer fighting and didn't even realize that I stood there for more than half hour..  And when saw the watch,  I got panicked, thinking what if Suhas thinks that I take long breaks and I don't want him to have any wrong impression on me and immediately turned towards the direction of workstation but suddenly I slipped due to my heels and thought I will bang my head but suddenly I felt like someone holded me and see that it is none other than that monster.

Like seriously,  how always I meet him in every strange situation

Like seriously,  how always I meet him in every strange situation.  But I can see from his eyes that he is angry again. But y, I should be angry on the way he treated me, but why is he angry... What did I do again ... Naina he is Sadoo(angry bird).. He doesn't need reason to be angry.. It is born defect. I was just starring at his dark black eyes which softened from anger and we're looking soo admirable. After that I heard a sound due which I realized that I was in which position and I thought of getting rid of his hold and tired to stand back straight.

Suhas- Naina you are here!

Paras - (Saw Suhas and me, Made his way towards inside the office without speaking anything)

I just nodded and went towards him

Suhas - Naina! From tomorrow ur training will be started

For which I just smiled and told if there is anything I can do today.

Suhas - No actually!  If you want you can go home and join us tomorrow.

Actually today is really been a hectic day remembering all happened today and told sure to him and made my way to my cabin to take my belongings.

When I was above to take lift all incidents which happened came in front of me and decided to use staircase and reached to the parking lot and started my Bantu and made my way to home.

......................................................................

Did you like this Chapter??? Hope you are liking the story. If yes, please hit vote button

Lots of love
Vshree