Beautiful Angel

Naksh POV

Once Tina dropped me to office. I went to my cabin. I was not able to concentrate on my work...  The only thing which was running in my mind and heart(Hahaha .. Did I say heart..   I Dono...)  is her... Her smile...  Her voice... Her eyes and her hair...  Oh...  God...  I am going crazy...  I think I can't work now...  I should go home. Then I see the gift which I bought with her for Dad...  Today is surely been a beautiful day...  😍😍

I packed my bag...  Left office...  While traveling... I was blushing....  She is surely doing something different to my heart...  And he reached his home.

I see both Mom and Dad are laughing and giggling...  Awww they look great when they laugh... (Will I also laugh and giggle with Tina like this????....  Oh wait...  What was I thinking??....  Stop thinking Naksh...  You should control yourself....)

Mom and Dad both saw me and waved me to join them..  I smiled and sat besides them... And I open my bag..  And gave the gift to my dad..   And he was surprised... He was not expecting me to give him anything..  And he is curious and was behaving like a child to see the gift..after seeing the gift he didn't speak anything.... Maybe he didn't like the gift... Oh no..  My choice was bad...  I should have given something good... And I started saying " Sorry dad...  I thought it is be nice on you..  I bought. If you didn't like it..  It's fine... You don't have to wear it.. And smiled"

Tarun - No son,  it's just awesome..   I was planning to buy bracelet from a long time..  It's just amazing that you got this for me..   It is one of the best gifts I got..   Thank you son...  You made my day...  Love you soo much

Lekha- Naksh..  You always prove that we are lucky to have a son like you....

Naksh- I am soo happy that dad liked the gift..   (Thank you...  Angel..   This is all because of you...  If you didn't remind me... I wouldn't have bought this..  Thank you soo much)

Naksh said bye to his mom and dad...  And moved towards his room.  And changed to his usual wear. 

I never thought some girl can effect me soo much...  And blushed thinking about her..  Later he thought...  He should say his bro about this..  Yaaaa I don't have many close frnds.. The only one who is close to my heart is just my bro... I see my watch and realize that it's already 9pm and he knew that Paras sleep before 9pm so.. Let me speak with him tomorrow itself.

Should I call her and thank her..  For making me buy that gift???  (Hmmm I don't have her number 🤦‍♂🤦‍♂.. I didn't even ask her number...  So how will I thank her now.... It's okay..  We will meet soon..  Then I can thank her😉😉😉)

Finally lying on bed and dozed off to sleep... ( by saying good night angel in his mind And blushed again)

 ( by saying good night angel in his mind And blushed again)

Pic of the bedroom of Naksh

......................................................................

Tina POV

I reached my mansion.. Dad and mom will be definitely happy today...  I go inside my home.. See that Mom and Dad were talking about the preparation of Diwali celebration. And they notice me...  Both smiled at me...  I reply by smiling too.. 

Vikram- So Tina...  How was the presentation???  Were you able to crack the deal??

Tina - Dad...  Actually...  We cracked the deal.. ⭐⭐⭐

Rekha and Vikram - That's awesome 😍😍😍

Rekha - Didn't I tell you...  That you will get this.. See even I prepared Kheer and she said them to have dinner now...

Both Vikram and Tina - had delicious  dinner and then Tina kissed mom and dad made my way to my room.

Pic of Tina's bedroom

After changing to my usual dress... While she was lying on bed...  She realized that she didn't speak with her Ladoo.

She immediately calls her and she picks the call in 2 secs.

Tina - Ladoo....  Sorry I couldn't speak with you today.

Ladoo- It's okay Di.  What made to soo busy????

Tina - I was with Naksh.. ( Oh.. No.  What I said... She will not leave me now....  She will start asking each and every information now)

Ladoo - Di..  Who is Naksh😉????

Tina - Tells all the events which happened from morning which includes Accident and then having coffee and then buying gift..  Everything...

Ladoo - Awwww... How does he looks Di?????

Tina - Hmmm he is good...

Ladoo - Just good??? 🤔🤔🤔

Tina - Okay okay....  He is handsome too ...🙈🙈🙈( then his face flashed to my eyes.. He is cute, his smile his charm can make anyone crazy...  Oh stop what am I thinking...  He is just a partner in my profession life... Okay??)

Ladoo - Di are u listening..... ?????

Tina - (Oh shit...  I didn't listen to her..  This is first time..  I am thinking about some boy Sooo much) and said " No..  Ladoo I am listening tell me"

Ladoo - Did you ask his number???

Tina - Number y??? Ladoo you have  gone too crazy...  Sleep now...  Good night... (I am blushing hard 🙈... I Dono why)

Ladoo- Hahaha..  Next time when you meet him..  Ask him his number okay???  And also say that I asked😉😉😉😉

Tina - Will you sleep or not???? (Trying to act serious)

Ladoo- Okay Di...  Good night..  Love you 😘😘😘😘🙂

Tina - love you too... 😍😍😍

Finially I slept on my bed hugging my teddy😍😍😍

.....................................................................

How is this chapter???  I am loving this pair...  Hope you liked this chapter???

I am thinking to name this lovely pair as Tinaksh (Tina + Naksh)..  What do you think...  Please comment..

If you liked this story...  Do vote this chapter ☺☺☺