Unknown Feelings

Tina POV

Still I can't believe myself with what happened today when I saw Naksh I was just blown away with his looks today. However didn't show that in my face and strangely he was lost seeing me as well.

When he said that he will tour me his mansion, I felt good not because I wanted to see his mansion but to be with him. What is happening to me. What is he doing to me. When I actually saw his mansion..  I should say that I was impressed and saw a beautiful room Dono why..  I felt like knowing what is inside that room. I asked him with curiosity and when he told that it's his art room, my curiosity increased to next level. I asked him if we go inside, but he shouted suddenly saying No. I was shocked not because he shouted but this is the first time he said no from the time we met. I felt bad I Dono why..  I told let's go down. Even though he said sorry but still I was not able to take No from him. He immediately told me to wait and he went inside and came back with some his sketches of his brother and mom. I am  surprised with his skills it was soo realistic and professional and complimented him.

I casually said if he can sketch a picture of mine. He started to laugh, I was like what's so funny. He doesn't think I am not pretty enough to even get sketched. I felt disappointed. But he replied saying that he will surely sketch and send me. I felt like someone gave me tons of roses and told that they will give me all the bright shining stars from the sky. My happiness had no boundary and immediately hugged him and said thank you. Then I realized what I did, but I Dono today everything feels different even this hug felt nice. I have never felt something like this before,but composed myself thinking what will Naksh think about me and told we should go down.

At the same time when he told that Paras wanted he to get some sweets and gifts from his room. I told I will help him. He said okay with smiling and we made towards his room. His room was soo perfect and best part was his childhood picture which hung on the wall. He is was cute in those pictures. I complimented him that he is cute and handsome in this pictures
when he asked "Only in that pictures I look cute and handsome is it... not now ?? " I was surprised and told  "No... Now You Dont 😀😀" by laughing. Hearing that he made a puppy face. Trust me he was looking more cute now and complained by saying "That's not fair Tina.. "

I Dono I was soo lost with his cute and adorable expressions that I replied  " Everything is fair in Love and War "
He asked me "What!! ". That is when I realized what I told.. Oh God love and war..  Like really Tina..  I think I have lost my mind and immediately grabbed the gift tray and told we should go down and I started to move towards the door .

After that the way we fell, the way he was looking towards me and the way he was holding me.. All were soo different but still nice.. Why was Naksh soo different with me in his room today. Am I over thinking???  When he indirectly asked that I have some feelings for him, why could I not tell clearly that I don't have any feelings towards him. Why I just walked away.But his eyes were telling me that he likes me. Am I falling for him???  What is happening to me.. What if he doesn't have any feelings and this all my imagination.. I don't want spoil my friendship with him.

Let me not think more about this. He is my FRIEND..  Just friend. determined myself and got freshened and drifted to sleep .

Naina POV's

It was such a memorable day. Today Paras told me sorry.. I never thought that he will be so sweet to me even in my dreams. I don't want to hate anyone.. He said sorry and treated well with me. Also I don't  want to have any more fights with him. When I was in my thoughts,  I saw that Karthik texted me. 

K - How are you princess

N- Actually good!  How are you?? Did u miss me already

K - (I m really missing your smile, your voice and your presence very badly ) I m fine..  No I m not missing you.. U have forgotten me..  I should always call u otherwise u don't care about me at all.

N - Nooo K. Nothing like that.. Ur my bestie.. How will I forget you..  U know right when I am with my family.. I like to spend each n every moment with them.  Again I should leave them and come to Mumbai.

K - Chill I was just kidding..

N- That's my K..  Okay I am  sleepy.  Goodnight.

K - Goodnight angel..  Tc

Next day

All were busy with the preparations of Diwali Pooja.

..................................................................
Hope you liked this chapter .. If yes kindly click on the vote button.. 😍
Lots of love
Vshree