Accidental Meet 2

In Malhotras Mansion,

Rekha was sitting sad... As she was missing her Ladoo(Naina) alot and was lost in her thoughts.

Tina - Mommmmmm..... (She comes from her room to Hall ) and stops by seeing her pale face😌😌.

Rekha-(Who was lost in her own thoughts. Didn't realize that her daughter was calling her)

Tina - (She slowly walks towards her and sits besides her) says Momm... (shakes her by her hand)

Rekha - Yes.. Beta... Tell me

Tina - Mom you know... Yesterday I spoke with Ladoo.. And she was happy and giggling as always... (Remembers their conversation they both had)

Rekha - That nice... ( She smiled faintly )

Tina - Mom don't worry... She will come back home next week... If you are sad like this... You will end up spoiling your health... And once she is back... You can't even enjoy then... So please don't be sad 😌😌😌😌

Rekha (Seeing her daughter sad...) she said "Okay beta.. I will not be sad anymore... See I am smiling 😊😊😊"

Tina - That's like my mom.... (She kissed her) and said "Mom I was thinking if we can go to temple if you want"

Rekha - (was happy listening to the plan) but asked "Your work??? "

Tina - I will take off.. It's been while I spent time with you.... However since dad already went to KFT to finalize and speak with Kapoor's regarding the fashion show today.

Rekha -( Smiles and nods her head.. ) Okay then go get ready we will leave in sometime then...

Tina - Okay mom

Rekha - ( She knows how to make my me happy 😀... I just wish for her that she also finds a good husband who is like her dad.. Who will take care of her just like a princess)

Tina - (Searching her wardrobe as she plans to wear a Indian outfit to impress her mom today )Finally found a pink salwar😍😍😍

After sometime....

Rekha - Tinaaaaaaa.. Are u ready????by gathering all the Pooja items in one tray.....

Tina-Yes mom... Just 5mins.... Please..

Rekha - Okay... Beta... But make it soon.... And she hears tik tok...tik tok ... ( the sound of tina's heels 👠) and turns back to the center of the hall and was surprised seeing her daughter in salwar ..... And says you look great beta...

Tina - (Blushes) and says "thank you mom

Tina - (Blushes) and says "thank you mom... I just wore this for you❤❤ "

Rekha - Love you Tinaaa.. 😘 and kisses her...