Monster Paras - Part 1

Naina POV's

It's a very big day today.  I will be doing internship in KTF Yipeeeeee . After speaking with my sis and mom and taking their blessings . I got ready in a black beautiful dress.

  (Pic of Naina)

  (Pic of Naina)

While I just completed praying God ,  I heard my phone ringing in my favorite ringtone (Rangeela baro Dolnaaa Dolnaaa!!!🎵🎵🎵!)) and saw that it was K calling (Karthik calling) and picked the call.

K : Hey Sunshine,  did u wake up or are u still in your dreamland.

Naina :Offcourse.. I got up and even  got ready too..  I was above to leave to KFT ( Hehehhe..  Because of my excitement.. I didn't slp whole night thinking about today 💃)

K : So.. Will u not meet me??? Before going?? (☹️)

Naina : Arrey!!  Offcourse I will nt meet u... 🤭🤭🤭

K : That's so bad!!  U are already are avoiding me..

Naina : Hey silly,  common on..  I was coming to meet u first K..only after that I will planning to go to KFT.

K : (So sweet of her but still😐 she was prankin on me) No need to meet me it's fine... U can go directly 😑😑

Naina: Now don't start with your drama..  I m coming..  That's final..  BTW, I didn't hv Anything..  So let's have breakfast together??

K: Hahaha..  Chill..  Okay..  Come fast..  I will be waiting.. 😊

Naina: Cool

K:(Will it be good??.. If I pick up today after her work..  To celebrate her first internship???.. Great idea Karthik.. I will get more time to spend with her..  And she will like it too)

Naina took her keys and locked the house and drove to Karthik's hostel in her Bantu.

Naina sees Karthik waiting for her..  And both gives a friendly hug..  And says " let's gooo"

Both went to the nearby hotel..  And started having their breakfast. Karthik tells Naina that he will pick her up after her work..and tells that there is a surprise for which Naina gets super excited and shouts "Yippee 💃💃💃💃💃💃" without realizing that she was loud...  And Karthik laughs out seeing her excitement.

Naina says bye and hugs him and was above to start her Bantu..  Karthik says wait..  And gets Chocolates🍫🍫🍫 and Wishes "All the best! "and smiles.  For which she becames too emotional.. And misses her parents who use to get chocolates like this..  And says Thank you and smiles back.. And moves towards KFT  .

Once she parks her Bantu..  She sees the Big building saying "Kapoor Fashion Textilies " and gets bit nervous and goes towards the reception and shows all the documents and the receptionist guides her go to 10th floor and meet her manager for which Naina smiles and nods goes towards the lift and waits for the lift to open.