Arrival Part -1

After few days.

Tarun invites Vikram for their Diwali party. For which Vikram agree to come with his family.

Meanwhile, Naina was happy that she didn't meet Paras after that incident and she was happily working in office and she liked her work. She even applied leave for 1 month and told her manager that she would be joining back after her exams and she also told that she is going Bangalore for some days.  Even Suhas approved the leave and asked to get some sweets while returning to Mumbai. She smiled and nodded her head. In few days she impressed everyone in office. But still hasn't met her boss PK. But she is heard that he is strict but very caring and helpful for the employees.

On the other side, Tina and Naksh started to text daily and became very good friends. They finalised the fashion show that is on 26th Nov which is a day after the Diwali party that is being organized by Kapoor's.

...................
On the current day

Paras also was peaceful working from home and was excited to meet his family and started to pack the bag to leave Bangalore and left in his Car.

At the same time, Naina also left to Bangalore by Airport and asked Karthik to take care of himself and hugged him. She told him to come with her too but he denied saying that he is also going to his native and asked her to call him when ever she was free.

Paras and Naina both unaware the fact that they are going to Bangalore where happy and excited to meet their families.

Once both reach Bangalore

Paras POV

Finally I am in my hometown. It just feel great everytime I come here. I should see mom's reaction as I didn't tell I am coming soo early to meet her. I miss my dad too..  Offcourse Naksh Bhaiya too..

When I entered my mansion, I didn't see Mom, I think she will be in her kitchen and made my way to kitchen and she was busy in doing something facing her back towards me. I quickly Closed her eyes and she freaked due to my sudden action and said "My Baby.. My Paras". I said her not fair.. How can she figure out every single time and asked her how she got to know that it was him and she told that " because I am your mom" and pinched my nose and told that she is really happy to see me. Later we both sat in hall and spoke for more than 1 hour and she explained each and everything about her friends and dad, Naksh. I was listening and smiling at her.  I really what her to smile and be happy always. Finally I told her " I love you Maa.. I missed you alot "and hugged her. Then I heard someone saying Naksh..  I turned to see who was it. It was none another my Dad.

I went near him and took blessing and hugged him. He was very happy to see me. Later we both and sat and spoke about business and started to ask how I am. If there was an difficultly in my life. I told him there is nothing and smiled. He nodded and we all had lunch together.

I asked Mom where is Naksh Bhaiya.
She said that he went to meet his friend. I was surprised and said "Friend!!" She smiled and told "Yes Friend ". That is strange. As far as I know him, he doesn't have many friends moreover he doesn't like to hangout with friends. Who is this friend after all. I should ask him once he back and made my way to my room.

Later I changed to my casuals and saw a old picture of our 4 and realized that I m lucky to be part of this family and maybe I should ask Mom that this Diwali we should take a family pic which I can take with myself to Mumbai.

Chotte.....I heard..  I realized that it was Naksh.. I turned around and smiled at him. He was soo happy and hugged me. He was even blushing. Was he soo happy because I am back. I don't think so..  I mean I know that he would be happy but this happiness is not only related because of me. There is something fishy.But I didn't ask anything. 

Later both had our bro time. We spoke about our childhood days and had our favorite coffee which mom prepared for us. And he asked me that if we both can play basketball now. I remember how we use to enjoy playing basketball when we were young and always Bhai use to win the match and I use to cheat him and use to make a goal.. And told him Yes!

Both went to our play area which was created by our dad when he got to know that we loved basketball Naksh bhai started tackling the ball and I was chasing him. I thought it's the nice time ask about his friend to distract and told "Bhai whom did you met today? " He suddenly stopped tackling the ball and I grabbed the ball and made a goal and smirked at him. As usual he said that not fair chotte. I told him " What did I do? I just asked whom did u meet".
Later he said that he went to meet a friend and I could see a blush in him face. And grabbed the ball from me. After that he told that he will say everything in detail and let's concentrate now on the match and he made a goal. Now both were equal and he started playing well as usual made another goal after sometime that score was 3-1 .Oh God!  He is going win.. How can I stop.. Think Paras think.. Who can be that friend. When he last spoke he told about one girl. That he is kind of attracted to her maybe he went to see her. I think should distract him and I told that I know about whom you are going to speak with me. He said "Really"by raising him eyebrow. I smirked and said "yes it is the same girl whom you spoke last time with me right? ".He was shocked and got the right chance to grab the ball and made the goal. Now the score is 3-2. Wow. One more guess..  Since he is blushing maybe he is in Love... Great guessing Paras.. Let's give the next shock to him and started to tackle the ball and told I even know that " your crush on her is slowly turning to be something serious maybe like love?? ". His expression was beyond shock. I made the next goal and evened the score to 3-3.

I heard mom calling us for dinner. I told her we will be there in few minutes and went near Naksh asked if he is okay. He is still in shock. Later he asked how he got to know and questioned if it's easily readable through his face.
I chuckled at him and said "No.. No.. I just guessed bhai " he seems now relaxed. I am confused again why is he acting weird.. But I waited for him to say as he told that he will only speak with me.

Both made the way to Dinning room where Mom and Dad both were sitting. We smiled at them and had our dinner. While having dinner Dad asked Naksh if the models is ready for fashion show. He nodded with a smile. Once the dinner was over we both went to Naksh Room.

I asked him " Will you start now.? You said you will say me remember ".He nodded and narrated all the incidents and finally told he is in Love with Tina. But he has not told his feelings to her and she thinks that they are just good friends and he is scared to lose her,  so he also hasn't told anything to her yet. I was happy to know that my brother is in Love. By the way he was saying I understood that she must be really good otherwise he wouldn't have fallen in love.

Naksh was again lost in some other world. I hugged him and told she will surely accept your love bhai. Don't worry.. Then he also hugged me in return and Told him that I will go and sleep. Tomorrow maybe Mom may need our help for Diwali Party. Also asked if Tina is also coming to that party hoping to see the girl who took my brother heart. He nodded for which I smiled and made my way to my room.

...................................................................

Did you like this Chapter??? Hope you are liking the story. If yes, please hit vote button

Lots of love
Vshree