Paras Kapoor Introduction

Paras Kapoor's POV

After wishing dad. And seeing mom and bhai ( Bro). I am missing them badly.... I just wish next week comes soon.. So that I can meet them... Looking at the wallclock I noticed that it's already 10 am. Oh I should get ready now and leave for office...

Ramu Uncle- Beta(Son) Breakfast is ready.

Paras-Good morning Ramu uncle... Sure I will come down and have.

After getting ready... I go down near dining area and have my break fast.
After munching those sandwiches.... I make my way towards the door.

Pic of Paras who is wearing a grey blazer and white shirt tucked in and he is looking super dashing as always😍😍😍😍

Then I take my super stylish Red Audi and drove to my office.

Pic of Paras Car

Pic of Paras Car

Once I reach my office. Directly I reach my cabin. And I see a letter lying on the table. I immediately open to see and understand that I should give a lecture in of the top college in Mumbai. I should call my PA to know more information about this .

Paras - calls the peon...and asks to send Manager to his cabin.

Manager - Sir did you call me???

Paras - Offcourse. Can you please provide more information about this letter (Pointing his finger to letter which was lying on the table)

Manager - Sir, this is one of the promotional activity which our PR manager suggested. This will help us in receiving more recognition for our company. And we have contest as well.. For the winner we will offer an internship for 3 months in our office.

Paras - Hmm make sense. I will be there.. Thanks.. You can leave now
( I don't like more people gatherings... I Dono how this day will be.. I just wish I complete that session as soon as possible)

And diverted my concentration on my work.. And I started working.. I didn't realize how time passed it's already 7pm now. Soon I packed my bag and left towards my house.

Once I reached my home. I change to my usual wear and sat, on my couch and started watching cricket.

Later Ram Uncle told me that dinner is ready.. So I went and had my dinner.
Now I came to my bedroom and was lying on the bed with my phone and started texting my friends.

.....................................................................

Author's POV

I know... I know... That Paras life is quite boring since he doesn't allow many peoples in his life... but it can only turn out interesting when he is with his family and friends who are the only source of entertainment in his life.

His best friends are Sangeeta Singh and Arun Malhotra . All of them met in college and are best friends now. However Arun is acting weird from past 2 years... That too from when his crush Sneha proposed Paras instead of him... But still he is talking with them and even mingles with him them but still something sounds fishy..

......................................................................

Paras-Hey guys what's up

Sangeeta- Hey Paras... Just working...

Arun- hey man.. I am currently in one of my business party.. Cya tomorrow

Sangeeta- that's cool... Arun enjoy buddy..

Paras - Sangee.. We should meet... It's been a long time.. We haven't met..

Sangeeta- Sure.. Buddy.. We will meet soon

Paras - Cool.. Then let me sleep now.. Cya.. Good night Sangee..

Sangeeta-Good night buddy

......................................................................

How was this chapter.. Did you like Paras?????
If you liked this chapter..... kindly click on the vote button.. 😍
Lots of love
Vshree