Friendship -2

Tina POV

Wow... Such a beautiful sunrise...  It's always great to wake up early...  And go for pleasant walk in our garden..... After good nice.... walk..  I went to my room to get ready....  Hmmm What shall I wear today????.... Turned towards my wardrobe and then my eyes fell on some Indian outfits.. seeing them I remembered his texts.. " I must say you should try wearing indian outfits more often" and start blushing thinking about yesterday's conversation (But why am I blushing...  Tina.. You should maintain distance with him and U shouldn't think of anyone mainly him ...and You should just concentrate on your work for now please)..  And decide to wear a green short dress..... 

After an hour ,

I come down to Pooja room..  Where I see my mom offering her prayers...  And I also bowed down my head to take God blessings as from today I will start my new project..  And once I prayed...  Saw my mom smiling at me...  (Awww.. My mom is Sooo beautiful... I just love when she smiles)

(Rekha smiling at her daughter)

Rekha - Beta..  All the best.. Hope you find nice location today..

Thanks Mom!!!

We both went near our dinner hall...  And saw dad who was already waiting for us...  Seeing him we both smile and all had our breakfast...  Seeing them happy just make me feel that my life complete ...  I have everything...  It's soo perfect... Thank you God.. For everything.    Thank you soo much !!!!!

I see my watch... It's just 10.00am.. And thought for checking the locations we are visiting today.. So my PA have finalised 3 locations ... Great..  And move towards the Entrance of the mansion... Then I realized that I forgot to take my wallet and mobile and immediately made my way towards my room.... And texted my Ladoo" All the best". I was soo happy when she told me that she got selected for internship in one of the top company...  Hope that she will have alots of fun today...  And I see text from NK..  (Hahahhaha Yaaa.  I have saved Naksh as NK..  You see Naksh Kapoor 😉😉😉) saying that he was waiting for me... (Ohhh he is so punctual..  I mean..   It's still 10.45.. And he is here..  But he told he will be here at 11.. Whatever...  Remember Tina.. You should just concentrate on your work.. ) I immediately responded saying I will be in 5 mins...  And walked down to my car lobby... And I saw him...  He was looking breathtaking today....  I mean..Black suits him alot... But why is he staring at me...  Am I looking odd 🤔🤔🤔.. Come on Tina..  Compose yourself...  and removed my goggles. And I went near him... But no reaction at all... Like seriously???? 🤔🤔.. What is he daydreaming about...  And finally I call him..  "Naksh??? Naksh ""

After few seconds..  He greeted me..  (Great..  Finally he noticed me) and actioned me to sit in his car and I nodded and sat in the car..  There was totally silence in the car...  I actually dono Wat to speak... Thank God Atleast he spoke "So shall we go and see our first location" for which I nodded and he drove his Car...