Diwali Party Celebrations 1

Paras POV

When I went to Naksh Room this morning, he was not there. Neither he was in GYM room. Where did he go this early morning! But when I went down to Hall, I saw mom and smiled at her asked where is Naksh? She responded with a smile and said he went for jogging.

I was shocked, from when did he start Jogging. He is usually a GYM person. I still remember in my college days as well he didn't like to jog outside and asked dad to get all the workout tools in my mansion only. Now he went for jogging. Wow what a change. Is it because of that girl?... Can love on someone make you do anything.

When I was in my own thoughts, mom called me and realised that she struggling to open a cap of a Jar. And smiled and opened it for her. She told that in Diwali Party, Malhotras are coming as well. She was very happy by saying that. She told me that she fond of Tina. When she said that I had big smile on the face thinking about Naksh and just nodded.

Later in the day I met Arun. He was happy the whole time with me. He told that one of his cousin works in my office. However I didn't ask more details about it. Because I don't like to be partial to anyone. Strange thing was after that incident where his girlfriend proposed me he had never spoken to me properly. But today he was completely different like he was the old Arun whom missed him backthen.
We had a good time and I invited him for the Diwali party. He told he will surely come.

Once I came back to mansion, I saw Naksh thinking about something and I called him but he didn't respond. Later I went in front of him and he had a faint smile seeing me. I sat next to him and asked what happened. He didn't say anything for sometime. Suddenly he asked "Do you have any friend called Arun?? ". I was shocked how does he knows about him. I mean I usually don't speak about my friends to him and just nodded by saying yes.

He again asked " Arun Malhotra ???" with a question mark on his face. I told him Yes bhai he is one of my best friend whom I met in my college days. Further asked him how does he knows about him. Later he told me the whole incident of morning and further told that he doesnt get good vibes from Arun. Like he saw a some kind of affection in his eyes towards Tina which is unreadable.

Oh Arun is Tina cousin Like seriously such small world. I think Naksh is just over thinking because one day Arun himself had told he will never make any relationship with anyone after this heart break. And told Naksh not to take him seriously.

Meanwhile Mom called us to see all the arrangement for tomorrow Diwali party. Both of us got busy with work and finally made my way to my bedroom,soon drifted to sleep.

......................................

Next Day Evening

Naksh POV

She didn't text after yesterday meet even once neither called me. After our friendship it's first long silence between us. I Dono why I still can't take Arun thoughts from my mind. When I told yesterday to Paras he told me to not to worry.. But my heart is not buying that answer. Hope she is coming today. Thinking about her brought a big smile in my face.

I got almost ready for the party and saw myself once again in the mirror. Seeing myself I felt today I will surely make her awe her with my looks. Trust me today I was looking more dashing and handsome as always and made my way to the Hall.