Accidental Meet

Tina POV

It's already 9.30 am, I should be there by 10.00am hope I don't get late..... Suddenly then by seeing the Red signal. She stops the car and murmurs
Huffff..... This traffic... I hate Bangalore traffic...

While seeing out of the car, she notices that 10 years old kid was struggling to cross the road. She then gets up from the car and crosses to the other side of the road and try to help the kid to cross the road.

Tina- hey kiddo, can I help u to cross the road???

Kid- I don't take help from strangers

Tina - laughs seeing his innocence and says then can we be friends???

Kid- Hmmm.. But I Dono know your name

Tina- I m Tina.. (forwards her hand to him)

Kid- I m Yash and I m in 3rd Std studying in that school ( pointing his finger to the big school across the road)

Tina- that's great champ. So now are we friends????

Yash-Yes.. Tina we are (shakes his hand with her)

Tina -( holds his hand and crosses the road. ) Here you go.. You have crossed. Now you can go to school right???

Yash-Yes I can... So friend when will you meet me again???

Tina-Sooo adorable you are.... Very soon I will come to meet you again... (I bent down and pulled his cheeks and kissed him)

Yash-Smiles and says bye

Tina - waves saying bye and turns back and moves towards her car.

Yash - shouts Tinaaaaaaa and runs towards her and kiss her and runs back to school giggling

Tina blushes due to sudden reaction 😍

Then Tina walks towards the car and sits and drives towards Kapoor's fashion textilies office. While driving she realizes that she is super late to the meeting. Then she calls her PA and informs that she will be in 15 mins.. And even tells to notify the CEO of the KFT(Kapoor Fashion Textilies) . For which she replies saying that even the CEO informed that he will be late by 15 mins , which gave her some sort of relaxation

Soon she reached KFT and was searching the place to park her Car. Suddenly there was a BANG where her car was hit by another car. Even though it was just a small hit Tina was super duper angry and got down from car to see who was that stupid to hit the car without even seeing that there is a car in front of that.

Naksh POV

I was enjoying the ride, untill I see that there is a Red signal which made to stop the car. Now I am bored.. So I was wandering my eyes to see around the road. There I see a gal getting out from her car.. Must say.... That car was looking great... I could look see her back.... Well she looks great from back... I didn't mean what u mean.. 😜..soon I see her talking with some kid... Maybe she was helping that kid to cross the road... However I was not able to see her full face because it was covered with long free hair... After sometime I see that they both crossed the road and I saw her bending down and kissing that kid ( Awww that's adorable... Isn't it... I mean it's cute action though) and then she turned towards my direction where her car was standing.