Chapter 39 💋

Kentrell Pov
After Tia pulled off I see Kd coming out the house . "Man I fucked up bad ." I said sitting in my car . "Man yea you did . But we gone get ha back." He said pulling out weed and wood . He started rolling up and I was drinking out my double cup. "Say how ima get ha back?" I asked turning on my Range Rover . "Shi idk know fr . My thing is why you mentioned them hoes in ya song anyways and you got a whole girl?" Kd asked smoking the wood. Damn Kd for once you asked a good question. "Man you know fans go crazy when I mention Nene in the song or ppl who I fucked wit in general ." I said looking at my phone . "So you did that bc of the fans? So you den care how Tia would've felt about it or y'all relationship? bc you doing that made her look dumb ash and she supposed to be yo shorty. Hell if I was Tia ass I wouldn't take you back. Nigga we all know how you feel bout Nene you still want that guh. And Kay ass she fake a whole baby son and you still want ha. Ouuuu lord let me get out this car you some else ."Kd said getting out the car . "All im sayin is leave Tia alone if you want other bitches . She can find sum other dude to treat ha better instead fucking around wit u and give up on Jania . She don't want you son." Kd said walking towards the house . I drunk the rest of my lean and threw the cup in the trash and head inside the crib . I see the gang in the living room chillin . I walked up to my room took my shower then laying in bed ft all my kids and let sleep take over me.
Tia Pov
Soon as I reached home I called Arii and Rasheeda over bc I need them . We chilled in the house and im explaining to them what happen. "Girl you dont need nobody like that. He a li boy and still dont know what he want or who he want." Rasheeda said rubbing my back. "Man I love this man yo but I gotta do whats best fa me." I said leaning my head on Arii shoulder . "You wanna go out tonight and show this mf what he missing?" Arii said smirking. "Hell yea what time?" I said looking on my phone seeing its only 5:30. "9:30 at my home girl club." Arii said standing up . "Ohhh okay okay well thank yall babes ." I said hugging them . "You welcome I love you." They said leaving out . "I love y'all more see yall in a li bit." I said closing the door . I walked upstairs changed into sum comfortable and took a nap . I woke up around 7:30. I took my shower and put on this outfit.

I did my hair and makeup and to see its only 8:23

I did my hair and makeup and to see its only 8:23. I took sum videos and posted it on my ig story then headed to the club wit my girls . Soon as we made it inside this bitch blowed.

 Soon as we made it inside this bitch blowed