Chapter 33💋

Tia Pov
I woke up to me being on top of Kentrell. Gurl ik i'm a wild sleeper but damn not this wild. surprised he didn't move me or anything. I took my phone off charger to see its 8:30 in the morning. I didn't have work today so i'll just take my shower and stuff then cook the whole house some breakfast. I went to the bathroom and took care of my hygiene while playing Mulatto new album. Shit fire asf. After my shower I stepped out lotion, deodorant, clothes, and my perfume that Kentrell likes.

Now I walked out the bathroom seeing Kentrell sleep on his stomach I gave my baby kisses then walked downstairs to the kitchen starting on breakfast

Now I walked out the bathroom seeing Kentrell sleep on his stomach I gave my baby kisses then walked downstairs to the kitchen starting on breakfast. I finished the last lil but while I had my cinnamon rolls in the oven. I walked upstairs to wake everyone up. Soon as I made it to the last step Kd and Ben running down the hall looking like they just woke up. "Aye slow tf down." I said with both of my hands out stopping them. "Go to the kitchen and don't touch the food yet." I said pointing my finger at Kd. "Ughhh okay mom." Kd said stomping his feet. I chuckled and walked to the guest room where Ken and Self were. "Wake up." "Breakfast bout done." I said walking out the room. They rushed out so fast. I chuckled and did the same thing to the other guest room where Three was at. Then I walked to my room seeing Kentrell still sleeping. "Baby wake up." I said kissing his lips. "Hm." He said opening his eyes slowly. "Come eat then you can take ya shower when you finished baby." I said walking out the room. I hear him behind me so I stopped and we walked downstairs together. I was limping a lil bit but i'm trying to not make it noticeable. Kd must had let them in last night. I took the cinnamon rolls out the oven and fixed everyone a plate starting with Kentrell, Me, Kd, Three, Ben, Self, and Ken.

It was always this order

It was always this order. "Damn sis this shit good asf." Ben said with food in his mouth. I chuckled and said "Thank you." "Ik y'all freaky mfs got it in last night we peeped you limping." Ken said making me throw a bottle of water at him. "Next time ya ass gone be hungry." I said putting my plate in the sink. After they done eating I washed dishes then headed back up to my room. I hear Kentrell in the shower so I sat on the bed waiting for him. 30 minutes later I hear the bathroom open. "You finally came out." I said looking up from my phone. "You could've just came in the bathroom but what you doin today." He said drying himself off. "We filming love and hip hop then we having a lil girls day." I said staring at Kentrell. "You like what you see huh?" He smirked. "Nah nigga." I chuckled. "Quit playin wimme." He said kissing my lips. He wiped his lips off and said "What kind?" "Wild cherry. You don't like it." I said pointing at him. He chuckled and said "Nah change that." "Well yen gotta like it just don't kiss me nomo." I said muggin him. "Bet will see how long you keep this up." He said putting on his Jordan's then walked out. I hurried up and changed it to the kind he likes then grabbed my purse and stuff. I walked downstairs seeing them all in the living room.