Chapter 20💋

Tia Pov
Woke up the next morning to feel hands wrap around my waist. I remembered that it was Kentrell. I went in the bathroom to get ready for work. I woke Kentrell up letting him know i'm heading to work. I give him kisses and goodbye. After arriving to work the front desk telling me that I had a meeting in 10 mins. So i headed to the meeting and it was 3 hours long. I didn't care what they was doin with the company as long i'm getting paid. So after that long ass meeting I went to my office and did more work. Not to long as I was working I get a text from Kentrell.
Text messages:
Trell🐍💚: Ma?
Tia💗: Yes
Trell🐍💚: When you get off?
Tia💗: Uh like 2 more hours.
Trell🐍💚: Okay when you get off meet me at the studio.
Tia💗: Okay send me the addy.
Trell🐍💚: 1234 Osceola Street.
Tia💗: Ight i'll call you when im on my way.
Trell🐍💚: Ight mama
End of messages
After finishing my work I decided to head to the studio. It took me like 15 mins to get there so this better be worth it. When I was pulling up I see Kentrell and Three3 outside smoking.  I got out the car approaching them. "Wassup sis." Three said hugging me. "Hey." I said hugging him back. I look up at Kentrell seeing that he was already looking at me. I gave him a look letting him know not to do anything crazy. I didn't want them to kno yet. "Waddup sis." He said hugging me. "Nun." I said looking at him. "How was work?" Three asked. "It was alright. Just long tho." I said looking at the ground. "Lol I bet If you gettng off this late." He said walking into the building. Its 8 pm just letting yall know. Kentrell pulled me to him and kissing me. "I missed you mama." He said looking down at me. "I missed you too papa." I said looking up at him. "Cmon." He said walking towards the building. Once we got in there I see the whole gang sitting on the couch. "Besttt!!" Kd said running towards me. "Heyy boo." I said kissing his cheek repeatedly. "I miss you but not that damn much." He said wiping my kisses off. I pout and he notice so he told me to kiss his cheek again. He didn't wipe it off then. He know better tf. Anyways I said hey to the rest of the gang and sat by Kd. I didnt feel good and Kentrell notice. He texted me saying.
Text messages:
Trell🐍💚: Whats wrong ma?
Tia💗: I dont feel good.
Trell🐍💚: You ready to leave?
Tia💗: Nah ima stay a lil longer.
Trell🐍💚: Ight lmk when you ready to go.
Tia💗: Ok
End of Messages
Kentrell went in to the booth rapping. Then he came out making the producer replay the song.

Yeah, yeah, yeah (Oh, ohh)
I'm a real, I'm a real
I'm a real deal slime

I'ma ride that red eye (Red eye) like a demon
Stack that money 'til I can't no more (No more)
We be robbin' and schemin' (On God), oh Lord
How long would it be until this pain gon' go?
Straight from the bottom, blow a bag on my bros, oh, yeah, yeah
Just for his head, a hundred thousand, say less, I pay that
Got plenty money, but I had to jump up out my bag

I stayed down lately, shawty, I'd die for you
Fuck that shit that he be talkin', did he ride for you?
I jeopardize and send my brothers 'fore to slide for you
And every nigga 'round me willing 'fore to die for you
Who you judgin'? I come up straight from the gutter
We done struggled, me and my brothers had no one but each other
I can buy a hatchback, but can't buy my family back, my life nothin'
I want my Ne back, but I'm caught up with these hoes and I'm thuggin'

I'ma ride that red eye (Red eye) like a demon
Stack that money 'til I can't no more (No more)
We be robbin' and schemin' (On God), oh Lord
How long would it be until this pain gon' go?
Straight from the bottom, blow a bag on my bros, oh, yeah, yeah
Just for his head, a hundred thousand, say less, I pay that
Got plenty money, but I had to jump up out my bag

Ride foreign ride, got plenty money, but that north where I reside at
But I'd fly miles 'cross this town to see you smile
She be fans of other niggas, like this bitch wan' be a hype man
But the minute I wan' be alone, she don't like that
I took heed into your letters, I was locked up with no celly
I ain't wanna be nowhere but with you
From the bottom all the way back to my section
Everyday, yeah, we be steppin'
Fuck chasin', I will not be through
I'm all caught up with money, like, "Fuck this dream, it ain't nothin'"
And fuck these hoes that don't love me, niggas don't like how I be stuntin'
I miss Big Dump like my granny, we still at war 'bout my cousin
Diggin' 'but I ain't searchin' for gold, I know I'm lookin' for somethin'

I'ma ride that red eye (Red eye) like a demon
Stack that money 'til I can't no more (No more)
We be robbin' and schemin' (On God), oh Lord
How long would it be until this pain gon' go?
Straight from the bottom, blow a bag on my bros, oh, yeah, yeah
Just for his head, a hundred thousand, say less, I pay that
Got plenty money, but I had to jump up out my bag (Yeah)

Yeah (Slime)

Sorry for the long lyrics just my fav song off the album. But after that we headed out. I didnt feel like driving so Kentrell told me to ride with him and Kd drove my car back. We arrived at Kentrell house. "Why we here?" I asked. "Cuz you spending the night wimme." He said getting out the truck. "You didn't even asked." I said muggin him. "Cuz I den need to you mines." He whispered in my ear. "Yeah whateva." I said rolling my eyes. "Don't get fuck up." He said grabbing my ass while we walking into the house. "By who? Cuz damn sure aint you." I said looking at him. "You'll see." He said going upstairs. I followed him to see him going to the bathroom. He came out with nothing but a towel on. Water dripping off his body lawd he fine. Ig I was staring to much cuz he said "You like what you see." He said smirking at me. "Nah." I said going back to my phone. "Man quit playing wimme."He said smacking my ass. "Ouchhh." I screamed rubbing my booty. I got up and hit him. He got threw me on the bed getting on top of me. "Oh so you wanna play." He said looking down at me. "Noo im sorry." I said laughing cuz he was tickling me. "Nahh." He said still tickling me. "Okay okay papa im sorry." I said having tears coming down. "Mhm go take a shower so we can go to bed." He said putting on his clothes. Lucky I had extra clothes. I went to the bathroom took my shower and put on my clothes. I walk out the bathroom to see Kentrell laying on the bed on his phone. He seen me and put his phone down. "Come hea mama." He said putting his arm out. I got on top of him and he said "Im really fuckin wit you." "Well I hope so." I said looking at him. "You way different from the females I been with and not only bc you got your own. But you can relate to my lifestyle and how I used to live." He said rubbing my booty. I couldnt do nun but stare at him. "All i'm asking is please don't hurt me." I said looking at him. "I promise I won't and if I did it wouldnt be on purpose." He said looking at me. I nodded looking everywhere but at him. "I notice you only do that when your nerves. I make you nerves?"He said making me look at him. I instantly started blushing. "There goes my answer." He chuckled. "Mane give me a kiss." He said. I pecked his lips a couple times. "Guh tf was that." He said mugging me. I laughed and gave him a kiss when he deepened. I stop him before it   goes any further. I lay beside him and we cuddled and went to sleep.