Chapter 14💋

Tia Pov
"So why you wanted to take me on a date?" I said curious. "Because I been feeling you for a min. You way different from these females like you have your own. You hard working and I just like your vibe in general." He said looking into my eyes. "Thats mad cute." I said. "Yea so when you gone stop playin wimme and be mines." He said grabbing my hand. "Woah there I just got out a relationship plus ion even kno If im feeling you like that." I said looking at him. "Ik but you deserve way better." He said. I shook my head and saw Rasheeda two tables down. Now aint this sum shit. I walk to her table and she was shock just like me. But my bitch look mighty fine.

"You look good bae

"You look good bae." I said. "Girl me noo look at you. But who you here with?" She said looking around. "Come to the bathroom with me." I said pulling her. "Okay damn hold on." She said grabbing my purse. "Hey malic." I said hugging him. "Sup sis where Jordan at?" He said looking around. I didn't even respond. Me and Rasheeda walking to the bathroom. We both den had to use it. "So bae who you here with." She asked. "My boss." I said looking in the mirror. "Oh wow what about Jordan?" She said. "Man fuck him. I don't want to be with him. He had the nerves to trap me bitch." I said washing my hands. "Fr?" She said covering her mouth. "Girl yes I had to take a plan B because I was not about to have his baby." I said. "Lol I feel you. But why you here with your boss?" She said. "Because he wanted to take me on a date. But idk bc I just got out an relationship with Jordan na mean. Like I just want to be single for a while. And you know Moneybagg yo right?" I said leaning against the wall. "Yeah the rapper?" She replied. "Yeah so you know when we went out and he was at the bar. He owns Sky Bar. And I was talking to him the whole night and we been vibing with each other but you know how these rappers are." I said as we leaving the bathroom. "Yeah girl ik exactly what you talking bout." She said. "Mhm but don't tell Malic nothing about what I told you because he gone tell Jordan." I said. "Yea girl I already." She said walking back to the table. "Okay boo i'll call you when I get home." I said hugging her. "Okay." She said sitting down. "Bye bro." I said hugging Malic. "Ight sis." He said. I walk back to my table to see Montana on his phone. "My bad I had saw my friend." I said sitting down. "Oh you good lol I saw yall." He said laughing. "Boy whateva." I said chuckled. "But fr man when you gon be mines." He said putting his phone down. "Man idk." I said. "We can start off slow and jus vibe with each other." He said grabbing my hand. "Okay but what that mean tho like we talking or sum?" I said looking at him. "Yes which means im the only nigga you talking to and you the only girl im talking to." He said rubbing my hand. "Okay." I said blushing. "See looking mad pretty." He said kissing my hand. The waiter came with our food and was smiling like a mf. He peep it too. We said thank you and left. We didnt even ate it but we paid tho. He took  me to taco bell and we chilled at my house. It was time for him to go and he pulled me to him and said "Don't be playing me either. You mines ight." He said looking down at me. I didn't respond. He grab my throat and said "You hear me?" "Yes." I said looking at him. "Yes what?" He said. "Boy get on sum where." I said laughing. "Yeah ight you already kno what it is." He said heading to the door. Before he open it he said "Gimmie a kiss." I kiss his cheek. "Mannn." He said laughing. "We taking it slow remember?" I chuckled. "Mann fuck alldat." He said pulling me into a kiss. I peck his lips a couple times and we said goodnight. Nie we was supposed to take it slow and this mf already kiss me🤦🏽‍♀️. I went upstairs and showered and called it a night.

Please lmk Tia should be with Dre or Montana.