Chapter 35💋

Kd Pov
Me and Paris been talking for about month and boy when I tell you . I never seen someone act just like they sister. She literally a mini version of Tia fr. Like I feel like Tia the who I'm talking to. But overall we doing good tho. She should be ha way over here to Kentrell house.
Kentrell Pov
Me and Tia doing good but we having an argument because I changed the password to my phone. "What hoe you messing wit?" She said walking towards me. "Mane I'm not talking to no females." I said pushing her off me. "Ian even worried anymore because whateva done in the dark always come to the light." She said walking out my room. I ran out the door tryna catch up to her. "Bae." I said pulling her arm. "If it's not about me seeing your phone or the password to it then we ain't got nun to talk about." She snatched her arm out my grip and walked downstairs leaving out the front door. Damn I fucked up. Next thing ik Kd ass walked thru the front door with Paris. "What you do to my best?" He said walking up the stairs. "Nun I changed the password to my phone and she trippin." "No baby you tripping. You already done fucked up once and u tryna earn her trust back so you changing your password and not letting her see your phone is what makes you look sneaky. So she gone think that you doing sum youn got no business doin. Which 10 out of 10 you are because once a cheater always a cheater. But you would have flashed out call ha all types of hoe and bitches if she did this to you." Paris said walking pass me to Kd room. "Bae always right." Kd said mushing my head then walking pass me also. I called Tia 15 times and she declined all them. Ima give her some times to cool down. I promise y'all I'm not cheating on her. It's just ion like nobody going thru my shit but ig I gotta get used to it. Ian tryna fuck up again I swea . I called ha 3 more times and it went straight to voicemail. So she blocked me but it's cool tho.
Tia Pov
He really got me fucked up fr. Like ik if I was to do sum shit like that. He would've been ended it. He think I'm supposed to be cool with it like no I already don't trust you frfr then you would do sum shit like this. But rn I'm otp with my sister and she was telling me what happened when she walked thru the door. Leaving his ass in shock that's what his ass needs. Idk if he dumb enough to cheat on me after everything we been thru but idk nie. Rn I'm omw home to take my shower and cook dinner. I pulled into my driveway seeing cars here. I checked the cameras and it was the gang. I opened the door and Three ran towards me saying "Wassup sis." "Sup." "Eww see no what's wrong? He said pulling me to the couch. "Ask ya homeboy with his sneaky ass " I said getting up going to the kitchen. "What he do?" Ben asked sitting on the stool. "He changed the password to his phone and he won't give me his phone nor tell me the password. He expect me to be okay with it like no nigga because ik if I was to do sum shit like that he would've been ended it." I said taking the food out that I'm going to cook. I put water into a pot and turned the stove on high. "Damn sis I texted Kentrell he on his way over hea." Ben said. I gave him a look like why would you do that. I put the skillet on the stove and add a lil oil to the pan. Wait for it to get hot enough then I add the ground beef. I grab my wooden spoon and started breaking down the meat. Then let that get brown. The water started to boil so I add sum salt then the spaghetti noodles. 10 mins later I added the sauce with the meat stiring it around then started making my salad. I made like an bar because I didn't know what every one likes on they salad so I gave them options. Took my garlic bread out the oven then drained the noodles and pour the sauce on the noodles. Stir them around and boom dinner was done. I went in order fixing everyone spaghetti and garlic bread but they fixed they own salad on a separate plate.

Oh y'all thought I fixed Kentrell a plate

Oh y'all thought I fixed Kentrell a plate. Nahh he fix his own spaghetti and I made sure it barely nun left and there wasn't nomo garlic bread. "You ain't gone fix my plate?" He asked standing up. I walked out the kitchen going to the living room sitting by Ben. "This shit good." Three said. I chuckled. Kentrell came and sat by me. I got up and went outside in the back yard to my lil spot that I have no one knows where it is . I have an underground cave in my pool but I'm not wet tho because it's separated. I have the most craziest back yard ever. My pool have a lazy river, pull up bar, underground cave you can either swim to it or walk to it, amazing water fall which you can jump from it to the pool.

After I finished eating I left from my cave walking back into the house

After I finished eating I left from my cave walking back into the house. "Where you went?" Ken asked. "No where." I said leaving the kitchen walking upstairs to my room. I picked out my clothes fa the night and washed my face and took my shower. Once I got out the shower I grabbed my towel and walked out the bathroom seeing Kentrell on his phone sitting on my bed. This MF got alot of nerves. "Bae Im not cheating on you I promise. It's just I'm not used to no one going thru my phone." He said wrapping his arms around my waist. "Why you saying this now. And you gone have to get used to it no matter what whenever I decided to see ya phone it shouldn't be an problem just like how it's not an problem when you see mines and you see mines more than I see yours and you the one who cheated. The password should stay the same. And ion wanna see it now he'll you prolly deleted the shit. I wonder what's gone be ya other excuses." I said putting my bra and panties on. After I lotion my body and shit then I got in bed grabbing my MacBook. I did sum school work and checked emails. After that Kentrell got out the shower and he put his boxers on then climbed in bed. No coco butter or nun ole ashy MF . He pulled me close to him saying "Ma it'll never happened again I promise." "Mhm see ik y'all rappers got more than one phone." I said looking at him. "I got 2 phones my other one for business and shit." He said grabbing my TV remote. "Well I want the password to it to fytb. You sneaky ASF." I said snatching the remote from him. "And don't touch my shit." He mugged me and said the password is my grandma bday. "Both of em?" "Yea" "Mhm gts." I said laying on his chest. "Give me kisses first then I'll gts." I gave him kisses which he deepens it which led to him touching up and down my body. He stick his hand in my panties rubbing my clit. I wanted him to stop but at the same time it feel so good. I opened my legs giving him more access. He took my panties off and stuck 2 fingers in side of me while his thumb rubbed my clit. "Ouuu shit" "You like that bae." He asked while kissing my neck. "Y-yes I like it." "Shit you tight." He started fingering me even faster. "Fuccckk!! I'm cumming." He got up and started eating my pussy. I pushed his head down some more grinding my pussy against his tougue. "Uhhh papa it feel sooo good. D-dont stop baby." He curled his fingers speeding up. "Shit I can't hold it anymore please let me cum." "You forgive me" "Oh yes! I for- forgive you" "Cum" "Uhhh shit I love you so much." He cleaned me up then he came up kissed me letting me taste myself while rubbing now my sensitive clit. "You love me?" He said looking into my eyes. "Yes I love you." "Ouuu baby you gone make me cum again." I said above an whisperer idk why tho. He kept rubbing slow so I started moving my hips up and down wanting him to go faster. He stopped which made me stop. Then he led down beside me picking me up sitting me on top of him and he went to sleep. I was pissed off bc like why but it's okay because I'ma get him back but I let sleep take over me as well.