Chapter 25💋

Kentrell Pov
After I got off the phone with Tia. We smoked and chilled until it was time to get ready for the show. After I got ready I see the gang downstairs.

"Aye what time is it?" I asked

"Aye what time is it?" I asked. "7:40." Ben said. "Ight." I walked to the kitchen and sat on the counter. I called Tia to see if she ready.
Phone call:
Tia💞: Hello
Trell🏕: Waddup.
Tia💞: Hey papa.
Trell🏕: Wyd mama?
Tia💞: Just chillin wbu
Trell🏕: Just got dressed. You got dressed yet?
Tia💞: Yeah
Trell🏕: Ight im on my way over there.
Tia💞: Okay
End of call
I walked back to the living room. "Aye let's head to Tia house." I said. "Ight but let me finish my blunt first." Self said. "Man you can finish that shit in the car." I said heading to my maybach. Ion really be in here like that but I just wanna ride with my bae. Once we got there we knock on the door and Tia came to the door looking good asf. I guess I was staring to long and she said "What youn like it?" She said pouting. "Nah mama you look good asf." I said kissing her neck while rubbing her ass. "Mhm thank you papa and you look good to." She said winking at me. "Girl don't start nun you cant finish." I said walking to her living room. "Boy whateva." She said. Soon as she sat down here phone ring.
Tia Pov
Soon as I sat down my phone rang and it was the producer from love and hip hop. After I got off the phone with her we chilled till it was time to go. When it was we headed out. I lock my door and turned on my alarm system. Kentrell grab my hand and led me to his maybach. The whole ride we talked bout things and he was saying that he want me to meet his family but i wasnt really ready for that yet. Like I still want to keep it on the low and if i meet them ik its gonna get around the internet. But it prolly will anyways bc im going to one of his shows. But I told him to give it more time and he agreed. Once we made it to the place where his performance was we went thru the back into his dressing room. We chilled for a lil bit until it was time to perform. When it was ofc we all went on stage with him. I was dancing to his songs and when "Sky Cry" came on. He was singing while looking at me. Which made me blush and ofc I was singing along with him. His fans was looking at me so ik that they feel like some going on between me and him. Which kinda made me feel some type of way cuz ima very private person. Ion like everyone know my business and relationship. I learned my lesson from the first damn time. But after that he perform a few more songs and that was the end of his concert. We went back to the dressing room and everyone was hyped but I wasn't really feeling it. "Best whats wrong." Kd asked. Ofc everyone was looking at me. "Nothing." I fake smiled. Kd mugged me cuz he knew I was lying. I texted him saying i'll tell you later. I called my driver to come get me bc I wasnt really feeling it. He texted me saying he was outside. I hugged everyone tellin them i'm heading out. Ofc Kentrell followed me out the door and stop me. "Ma what's wrong with you?" He said rubbing my hand. "Nothing." I said looking everywhere but at him. "Bae stop with the lying." He said making me look at him. Tears escape from my eyes and he wiped them away pulling me towards him. Idk why i'm crying i'm just feeling sum type of way about the whole stage thing. "Bae please tell me ion wanna see you crying." He said kissing my lips. "Why'd you do that?" I asked him. "Do what?" He asked. "You singing that song to me. It wasn't nothing wrong with it. It just that now people basically no that we together." I sighed. "What's wrong with them knowing." He asked. "Cuz i'm a private person I don't like my business and relationship out there. I learned it from the last time. Plus we haven't been together long enough for them to know. But it's whateva it was gonna get out there eventually. But i'm bouta leave so you can hit me later. And dont be doin stuff yen got no business doin." I said looking up at him. "Bae yen gotta worry bout that and where you bouta go?" He said kissing my cheek. "Mhm whateva you say my best gone keep an eye on you. and home." I said. "Youn need him to watch me. You trust me right.?" He asked. I nodded. "Okay then plus we bouta go back to the crib." He said. "Mhm like I said dont be doin nun yen got no business doin." I said. "Whateva how you getting home?" He asked. "You not the only one with an personal driver babe." I said smirking. "Okay boss lady." He chuckled. "Boy whateva give me sum kisses." I said laughing. He pecked my lips a couple times. I mugged him and he bust out laughing saying "Thats what you get for doin me like that." I rolled my eyes. "Roll them again and watch i'll fuck you up tonight." He said pulling me towards him. I rolled them again but i instantly apologize cuz I was scared. "Nahh you gone get it watch." He said smirking. "Okay love you papa." I said kissing him one more time before walking away. "Love you too mama." He said hugging me while grabbing my ass. After that I left the building and headed to my roll royce truck. My driver opened my door and we pulled off. The whole ride me and him was having a conversation like I swear his my other best friend. Once I got home I thank him and headed inside. I went upstairs took a shower and put on something comfortable and ft Rasheeda. I miss my babies icl. After that I texted Kentrell saying is he spending the night. He said yea and he'll be here soon. I put on netflix and went to bed.
Kentrell Pov
After the show me and the gang headed back to my house. We chilled and smoke. We didnt have girls over cuz that'll be disrespectful to Tia and I wouldn't wanna hurt my bae. 2 hours later we headed to Tia house. Once we got there I went upstairs to see her sleep with netflix on. Smh this girl here. I went to take a shower and got in bed with her. I would wake her up cuz I was really gone fuck her up with all that attitude but ima let her sleep ik she tired. I pulled her close and went to sleep along with her.