Chapter 7💋

Tia Pov
So I left out not saying anything to Jordan. I did it bc i wanted to make him mad so he can fuck me up later. But anyways im heading to work. Yesss to make this money honey Periodt. Its around lunch time and im heading to get my lunch. The front desk lady stop me and told me that my boss wanted to see me. I walked to his office and knock on the door. "Come in."He shouted. I walked in and here he was staring at me. "You look lovely Ms. Johnson." He said while licking his lips. "Thank you Mr. Gaulden." I replied. "Take a sit" He said while coming around to the front of his desk. and I did exactly that. "So the reason why I called you to my office was because I see what an amazing job you do around here." He said. "Oh Thank you. I try my best."I said while fixing my dress. He was staring at my legs like he wanted a taste. I'll sure will give him some fasho. "No problem, so I decided to give you a raise." He said staring at me. "Oh really." I said excited asf. "Lol yeah." He said while laughing. "Thank you sir." I said getting up shaking his hand. He pulled me into a hug instead. "How about this. Let me take you out on a date friday." He said holding my hand. "Idk about that sir I have a bf." I said while pulling my hand away. He had a sad look on his face. Only if I wasnt fucking with Jordan🤦🏽‍♀️. "How about lunch?" He said while walking back to his desk. "I'll hold you to that." I said while heading to the door. "Perfect i'll see you later Ms. Johnson." He said while leaning back in his chair smirking at me. "You to Mr. Gualden." I said giving him a lil smile. I left from his office making my way to the elevator. Soon as the door open I see Jordan ass....