Chapter 41 💋

Tia Pov
Next morning
I woke up to Kentrell not next to me . I sat up in the bed and called him. He didnt answer his phone . Ouuu ima beat his ass. I called Kd and he didnt answer either. I got up and went to the bathroom and did my hygiene. After my shower I put on this outfit and head downstairs.

I walked downstairs and went to the kitchen

I walked downstairs and went to the kitchen. I made me an smoothie and called Rasheeda & Arii . We decided to have an girls day since our mens not at home. As I was walking out Kentrell house ofc his security was there . I asked where he went off to and he said he dont know . I got in my hellcat and sped off to breakfast. Omw there I called Kentrell again and he didnt answer. "Tf he got goin on" I mumbled to myself. I pulled up to the breakfast place that we eating at. I don't see Rasheeda nor Arii car in the parking lot so I decided to wait in my car until they pull up. I started scrolling on twitter and instagram while waiting. I looked up and see Rasheeda car pulled up . She hopped out and I hopped out. "Hey girl." I said while giving her a hug. "Hey babe you look good." She said looking me up and down . "Thank you bae so do you." I said twirling her around.

"This from your store?" I asked while walking into the place

"This from your store?" I asked while walking into the place . "Yes ." She said . "Ouu girl ima have to get that." I said walking up to the lady . "Hey can I get an table for three?" I asked . "Oh girl Arii said she cant make it." Rasheeda said. "Oh okay well two then." I told the lady and she led the way. "What she had to do?" I asked sitting down at the table while Rasheeda across from me. "She um-" She said . I cant tell she was thinking of something to say. "Girl what you doing allat fa?" I asked while laughing. "Matter fact dont tell me." I said waving the waitress. "Hii morning welcome to Mama's Kitchen and what can I start you off to drink?" She said smiling and shit. "Hii um can I have a sweet tea?" I said smiling. "Hi can I get a dr pepper?" Rasheeda said while looking at the menu. "Okay all y'all ready to order?" She said while writing it down in her pad. "Yes um can I have steak, mash potatoes, & gravy?" Rasheeda said while putting down the menu. "And you miss?" She said while looking at me. "Yes um can I have a small thing of grits, steak, mash potatoes, and gravy ." I said smiling at her . "Okay and I love y'all outfit this morning." She said smiling . "You know where I can get them?" She asked . "Yes um you can get them at my store called Pressed." Rasheeda said . "Okay thank you and i'll be back wit your things shorty. " The lady said while walking away. "Okay girl so tell me why this morning I woke up and Kentrell wasnt in the bed wit me . So I called him and he didnt answer. Then I called Kd and he didnt answer either. And nobody wasnt in the house . Tf goin on ." I said while looking at her . "Chile idk ." She said while looking in her phone. Okay she acting weird . The lady came back wit our food and drinks. "So how you and Malic?" I asked her. "Not good ." She said . "Why what happened?" I asked while biting my food. "He back wit his ex." She said while looking down. "Wait when this happened?" I asked . "A couple of days ago." She said while a tear came down her face . She quickly wiped it. "Aww babe its gone be okay." I said grabbing her hand . We sat and ate then left to my house . I called Kentrell again and he didnt answer. Me and Rasheeda watched movies and chilled . I hurd the door bell and I look at the camera and it was Arii.