Chapter 28💋

Tia Pov
Finally its time for my grand opening. I just made it here with Rasheeda and Ari. Alot of people out front of the salon waiting for it to be open. When I stepped out fans surrounded me. I took a couple of pictures. And I see the gang pulling up. Ofc they surrounded them to but Kentrell didnt wanna take pictures with them. Like he in a bad mood or sum but oh well. Yen bouta fuck up my mood. I told the gang to come inside. "Damn best this shit huge." Kd said looking around. "Yea ik." I said. "I'm proud of you." He said huggin me. "We all proud of you." Three said. "Thanks you guys." I said blushing. "Group hug!" Ben yelled which cause them to squish me. "Okay okay." I said mugging them. They bust out laughing and saying they sorry. My manager told me it was time. So we made our way out side. "Okay guys listen up." I said getting everyone attention. "Idk why i'm acting shy rn. This my 4th time doin this but thank you guys for coming out. I'm excited just as much you guys are. I wanna thank my manger and the work team for making this possible. And ik I been getting on y'all nerves. It just that I get nervous when stuff like this happening but its finally over. But ian gone hold y'all up any longer." I said grabbing the big scissors. "On a count of 3. 1... 2... 3!" I said cutting the ribbon. "Welcome to The Glam Shop." I said moving to the side. They had rushed in and I look to the left and it was my sister.

Paris 19

Paris 19.
( This what she look like. Not actually what she got on at the event. She actually her real daughter so thats why I choose her cuz she look more like her. ) We wasnt on the best of terms cuz ion really fuck with my family. "Hey." She said walking to me. "Hey." I said. She was standing there looking all shy. "Gimme me a hug." I said opening my arms. "I miss you sis." She whispered to me. " I miss you too." I said smiling at her. "Oh I want you to meet some people." I said pulling her to the to the gang. "Who this." Kd said. "Yall this my lil sis Paris. Paris these my "friends". This Kd, Ben, Three, Joe, Ken, and my boyfriend Kentrell." I said pointing them out. "Oh cool I like ya music." She said to Kentrell. "Appreciate it." He said. "Damn yall look like twins." Ben said. "Kd cmere." I said walking to my car. "Best I already know what you gonna say." He sighed. "What I was gonna say?" I said smirking at him. "That you want me to stay with you." He chuckled. "No I want you to talk to my sister. Yall look cute together." I said. He chuckled and said "Oh I see how you feel. But fasho." "You a trip." I said laughing. We walked back and Kd started talking to Paris. I felt a tap on my shoulder and it was Malic and Jordan. "Congrats sis." Malic said hugging me. "Thank you." I said pulling away from him. "Where Rasheeda?" He asked. "Inside." I said. He went inside and I was left with Jordan. "Congrats Im proud of you." He said looking down at me. "Thank you." I said softly. "I see I still got that effect on you." He chuckled. I didnt say anything and next thing ik Kentrell and them came over. "Mama we bouta head out." He said muggin Jordan. "Oh um okay have a great show papa."I said looking up at him. "Come with me real quick." He said grabbing my hand. We walked to his maybach and he said "Why you talking to that nigga?" "He came up to me and he was tellin me congrats." I said looking at him. "You lucky I wont spazz out on him." He said looking down me. "Yeah dont dtm cuz you still in the dog house basically." I said smirking. "Yeah whateva when I come back let me take you out. Baby I wanna make it right between us." He said getting in the car. "Yeah I would like that. But you better start acting right." I said while being pulled towards him. "I promise I will fr. Ion want them hoes bae. You all I want mama." He said rubbing my ass. "Mhm will see." I said looking at him. "Mhm gimme kisses." He said. "No i'm still mad at you." I said muggin him. "Mannn quit playing." He said pulling me. "Ain't nobody playin you." I chuckled. "You lucky you even talking to me." "Man ight." He smacked his lips. "Mhm when you'll be back big daddy." I whispered in his ear. "Shiiii today fr if you doin that." He said rubbing my thigh. "Nie you know." I said laughing. "But fr when you'll be back?" I asked. "Tmr morning." He said rolling up a blunt. "Oh okay." I said. "Ight mama ima have to head out. I love you alright." He said kissing my neck. "I love you too." I said. "Mhm call me when you get to the house." He said kissing my lips. "Boy move and alright." I said mushing his head. Next thing ik I felt a hard smack on my right butt cheek. "Mane stop playin wimme." He said aggressively. "Idc how mad you get im not giving you a kiss nigga." I said muggin him. "Ight bet." He said getting on his phone. "Yeah do sum stupid and see what happen." I said walking away. Get on my nerves better be lucky I even talked to him. He don't deserve shit. I went over there to the gang. "Bye best." I said huggin Kd. "Bye babymama." He said kissing my cheek. I said bye to the rest and went inside the shop taking more pictures and checked on my clients then headed home. I called Kentrell and we stayed otp till it was time to perform. Ik yall like wtf bitch this nigga done cheated on you and everything. But ima see what he do. I made it home and I took an shower and put on this.