Chapter 17💋

Kd Pov
We was walking to her car and she was upset. I stopped her and said "Best why you upset?" "Man you know what he did." She said looking at the ground. "Ik but whats so bad about it?" I said. She mugged me and said "Ion want nobody thinking I fw him and we only meet today. Plus do you not know who i am?" She said getting in the car. "Nahh but you do look familiar." I said getting in as well. "I'm a star on love and hip hop and a youtuber." She said. "I don't have this stuff for a reason." Ohh that's where I saw you from." I said laughing. She mugged me and started up the car. "Man why you won't give him a chance?" I asked. "I already done told you this. I just got out an relationship plus i don't want him. I know how these rappers are. He only want me bc he see I have my own bag. I'm not like these other bitches who gone use him. I have wayy more money than him and more famous than him." She said turning on the car. "Damn." I said unlocking my phone. "Where we going?" I asked. "My hosue. Can you spend the night wimme?" She said giving me the puppy eyes. I chuckled and said "Ofc best but stop by Yb house to get some things." I put the addy on her phone and we headed there. Soon as we got there I see Yb truck so he already home. "You coming in?" I said getting out the car. "Yea." She said getting out as well.
Tia Pov
We walked in the house to see the boys in the living room. They greeted me and Yb ask "Can we talk?" We walked to the other room and he said "Mane why you mad fa?" "Cuz you should've never did that. You could've ask me in private instead of doing it infront of them." I said getting annoyed. "I'm sorry okay. I didn't know they know who you were." He said grabbing my hand. "You forgive me?" "Man ion know." I said looking at the ground. "What you told me before you left was that true?" He said looking at me. "Yes." I said looking at him. "You gone give me a chance?" He asked. "Ask Kd he'll answer that for you. I'm done answering that question." I said letting my hand go. "But I forgive you doesn't mean ima forget about it. and I'm mad at you." I said leaving out the room. Kd was downstairs with the boys. "Where you was?" He asked. Kentrell came downstairs and that answered his question. "Where you going?" Kentrell asked Kd. "I'm staying the night with Tia." Kd said. "Sis can I come?" They said. "Hellll nooo im mad at yall." I said leaving out with Kd.
Kentrell Pov
"Man whats to this girl. Why she don't want a young nigga." I said plotting on the couch. "Mane you gotta understand she aint like them other bitches who obsessed with you. She didn't even know who you were." Three said rolling up a blunt. "Plus that girl been thru alot. You don't understand and I feel really bad for shorty." Joe said. "What she been thru?" I said turning on the game. "Her ex nigga. He put ha thru alot I mean mentally and physically. He was cheating on her and abusing her." Joe said shaking his head. "Bad thing is I was around when this shit happen but I den wanna be in they business." "Damn who was the nigga." I asked hitting the blunt. "Jordan." He said. "The nigga who was at the mall?" I said sitting up. "Yes bruh." He said. "Ohh that nigga gone have to see me." I said. "Same thing we said." Three said.
Tia Pov
We arrived home and I went upstairs to get ready for bed. After that I came back downstairs to see Kd on the couch smoking. I hit him on the back of his head. "You gone stop that shit." He said getting up. "And what you gone do?" I said crossing my arms. "Get Kentrell on yo ass." He said sitting back down. "Boy whateva let's watch a movie." I said sitting down. "Bet." He said grabbin the remote. We watch the Notebook and I fell asleep. After while I felt being lift up and carried upstairs. I was laid in my bed and kissed on my forehead. I grab his arm and told him to sleep with me. He instantly got under the covers and went to sleep.