Chapter 11: Procrastination

Your deal with Midoriya lingered in the back of your mind during these entire two weeks, but you were trying your best to ignore it. Todoroki kept sitting at your table during lunch but you were getting used to his presence as the days passed. He seemed to enjoy your little group of friends, and Iida continued to make him feel included. It was Friday once again, last period.

Professor Aizawa came in looking as dead as usual, "We will watch a movie today because...?"

"Because a bitch is tired." said everyone at once.

"A bitch is tired" he repeated and proceeded to turn the lights off and go back into his sleeping bag.

Your phone started vibrating, it was a text from Deku.

~~~

Best broccoli boi
You've been taking your sweet time

You
I said ill do it at my own time
Leave me alone and watch the movie -_-

Best broccoli boi
it's been nearly a week and it's just shrek, it's not like I'm missing out.

You
I thought u liked shrek

Best broccoli boi
I do it's quite the masterpi- hey stop that

You
Listen I never said it would be soon
plus with that friendly blackmail, it's not like I have choice

Best broccoli boi
You do have a choice, and your choices have consequences :)

You
You can be evil you know?

Best broccoli boi
Yeth ( )

You
Just give me so time to process

Best broccoli boi
I'll be waiting

~~~

Deku looked at you from across the classroom, but you didn't notice. "She isn't gonna tell him, is she?" he thought. He looked back at Todoroki and thought about how clueless this man is. He didn't want to pressure you but he did want to pressure you. "I suppose I'm going to have to take this matter into my own hands."

School was over and as per usual you walked to the dorms with Deku, however, this time Todoroki accompanied you.

"Where were you two during most of the gym period?" Ask Midoriya.

You panicked, "We-"

"In the equipment closet. Y/N was assisting me." Todoroki spoke for both of you.

Deku looked quite terrified at that answer, "Assisting you how exactly?" he asked while looking at you in question.

"Does he realized how wrong that sounds?" You thought, but again, he is a healthy mix of blunt and clueless.

"With my wound from training." The look on his face confirmed how dead serious he was.

Deku looked relief but he also looked like he wanted to laugh. You wanted to nudge Todoroki but you didn't have the heart to do it because you knew he wouldn't have understood what he just said.