Chapter 7: Cake

You woke up the next day not really remembering what happened last night, that is alright until you saw your books at the foot of your bed. You looked at your phone, it was 11 am. "I slept more than usual, I feel dead holy." Your body was a bit sore and tense but you bared it.

You
hey come to my dorm, I got some tea to spill

Best broccoli boi
Y/N isn't a bit too early for this?

You
ik for a fact you were not asleep. You were probably up by 6 training with all might

Best broccoli boi
perhaps

You
exactly, get ur ass over here

Best broccoli boi
I'm already at your door

You
bet

You opened the door for Deku and noticed it was oddly quiet outside. "Where's everyone? It's never this quiet here."

"Momo is having her study session with the usual people for Monday's test. I know a few are at the gym and a couple still in their rooms."

"What about Todoroki?"

"Ah I see, so this is what you wanted to talk about. You are too predictable Y/N."

"N-no!" Your face said otherwise.

"Then what is it?" said Deku confidently, knowing you couldn't bring yourself to lie to him.

"Fine. I went to the kitchen to study last night and Todoroki was there."

"Oh?"

"And I was struggling to understand anything on my notes, so after long consideration, I asked him for help."

"Go on"

"He got up and sat next to me explained me the problem didn't get up once but for his soba stayed with me the entire time and helped me from time to time and told me that 'perhaps' he does enjoy my company. We made an unusual amount of eye contact and I felt like I was shitting bricks the entire time." You didn't breathe once during that entire sentence.

Deku looked at you clearly not surprised, "So... you do like him."

"Are you asking me or telling me?"

"I'm telling you."

Sitting on your bed, you launched yourself back in defeat. You knew he was right but you weren't ready to admit it. "I hate you"

"We both know that's not true."

"Why do you always gotta confront me about my feelings?"

"Because that's my job as your best friend, tell you what you need to hear, not what you want."

You said nothing for a bit trying to process what has happened in the spam of literally two days. "You still didn't tell me where he is."

"Sigh*, he went to the hospital."

You quickly sprung up from laying down, "What?"