Chapter 5: Confliction

By the time Todoroki got back the bell rang, it was time to get back to class.

"We should go, I'm sure them two will meet us upstairs."

"okay"

Both of you reached the classroom and most of your classmates were already there except Midoriya and Iida. You instantly noticed Aizawa taking his occasional naps, Mina ranting to Jirou, Bakugo threatening Denki, and Sero trying to come to an understanding with Mineta about why he should stop acting like harassing girls is a full-time job.

Aizawa finally decided to drop the caterpillar act, "Everyone take a seat." The chatter calmed down and everyone took their assigned seats but Midoriya and Iida were nowhere to be seen.

"How much spicy did he eat?!" you thought since this is the longest he ever took take care of 'important business'.

Suddenly the door busted open, "My apologies Professor Aizawa," said Iida bowing down repeatedly like a construction crane, "I had to take care of some personal business," he blathered clearly embarrassed as the "class representative". Deku was right behind him, short on breath probably due to trying to catch up to Iida on their way to class. Both of them walked up to their seats and the expression on Midoriya's face seemed like a call for help. Who knows the horrors he witnessed in that bathroom.

You sat at your desk still pondering at your unusual behavior with Todoroki, you tried to ignore these conflicting thoughts. It was also the weekend and school was almost over so you could go back to your dorm.

"Class is dismissed," said Aizawa right before Bakugo could lash out again. Everyone picked up their books and exited the classroom.

You waited outside to meet Midoriya since you always walk together back to the dorms.

"Oh you're already here Y/N, let's go then." He noticed you were a little distracted but decided to confront you about it in a more private setting.

As you walk down the hall you hear running behind you, it's Denki. "Hey bro, be a bro and pass the homework won't you?"

"Denki! Stop bothering Y/N with that. I already told you I'll help you and Sero with the homework." Momo is really smart and has her little tutoring sessions with Mina, Ojiro, Sero, Jirou, and Denki.

"That's not very manly of you to ask to copy homework" exclaimed Kiri.

"I don't always gotta be manly."

"SHUT UP EXTRAS! I'm sick of hearing you talk."

"Calm down Bakubro."

Everyone was pretty tired, it was a long week, so you cut Denki some slack. You didn't say much on your way to the dorms, and again, Deku noticed. He probably knows you better than you know yourself, so you had already accepted that he would ask you what was on your mind sooner or later.

————————————————————————
I still don't know how I'm going about this story but I'm working on it. I have so many chapter ideas I just need to figure out how to make this all coherent.