Chapter 15: The Girls

It was already past 8 pm, you didn't have any plans for the weekend and thankfully no homework either. Bakugo was asleep which explained why it was so quiet in the dorm. Your little encounter with Todoroki from earlier still struck you. However, him confronting you about your feelings was something you were still processing.

"I don't know how I didn't quite literally combust. I felt like my heart sank to my ass." You said not too loud but loud enough.

"Your... ass?" Someone spoke.

"Heh?" You turned around from closing the fridge, it was Ochaco. "Oh hey, it's nothing." You said a smile in an attempt to hide the pain.

"It must be something if you felt that way. Is everything alright?"

You were reluctant about telling her. You two were never really close, just talked occasionally because of Midoriya and Iida.

"Uh, I guess I can tell her." You thought knowing you didn't have much dignity to lose.

"Imma be rather blunt with you. I have probably the fattest crush I've ever had on someone and that someone it's no other than our dear Shoto Todoroki." You said with a straight face.

Ochaco didn't say anything for a bit, as if she was trying to process what you just told her. "Hmm, I already knew that Y/N."

"What?" You wanted or cry a bit. "Are you shitting me?"

"No... I'm not shitting you. And well if I'm being honest with you, you made it obvious enough for at least the girls to notice."

"The girls? As in all the girls in class?" You stood there holing your glass of water wondering how you went wrong in life.

"Oh, yeah." She responded hesitantly looking away from you in embarrassment. "We had a huge suspicion but we were too scared to ask you and seem intrusive. I'm sorry if we invaded your privacy!" She said shaking her hands and feeling a bit guilty.

"It's alright, don't worry about it." You said in a comforting tone trying to reassure Ochaco. "I know this is probably a dumb question but, what was I doing that hinted at me liking him?"

"Well Y/N, you treat him noticeably different from everyone else. Your tone changes a bit with him and the pitch of your voice. You also buy him soba frequently."

"I mean that's because I know it's his favorite."

"Exactly."

"Oh." You let out a sigh and stood there in defeat.

There was a bit of silence, you couldn't find anything to say. You thought of all the times they could have noticed and you cringed at yourself.

"Come with me." Said Ochaco with a smile on her face and reaching for your hand.

"Where?"

"Mina's room."

"What for?" You asked visibly confused since you were never asked before.

"We're having a sleepover and I thought this would be a great time to invite you. You seem like you could use a little time to forget about Todoroki for a bit." She said excited.

You didn't fight it since you didn't have a reason not to attend. "Uh alright then." You both stopped by your room to grabbed your pillow and a blanket.

She knocked on Mina's door and all the girls answered "Come in!" Mina's room was excessively pink and she seem to really like animal print.

"Hey guys I brought Y/N with me."