Chapter 4: Soba

You
im heading downstairs with Todoroki 0_0

Best broccoli boi
:O why

You
Long story. I'll explain later, just make sure to save him a seat

Best broccoli boi
Noted

You
Oh also did u stop Iida from eating spicy?? _

Best broccoli boi
...
I've failed u (;-;)

You
You had one job ONE

Bes broccoli boi
Ik im sorry 0~0

You
It's whatever but ur taking care of it
Read

Both of you reached the cafeteria which was filled with voices. You quickly noticed your friends since they always sat at the same table. "I'll go get food. You can sit over there with Midoriya and Iida."

"Okay" and he walked off.

"I should have offered him some food. Nah, he was upstairs so he can't be hungry. I doubt he would have agreed to me paying for him anyway." This far along and you still wondered why exactly you invited him to eat with you, there has always been distance between him and literally everyone else. You just tried to convince yourself you were simply being nice.

You looked back at your table, while still in line, and noticed Iida trying his best to make Todoroki feel included. Deku's lips moved faster than he could breathe so you assumed he must be rambling about Todoroki's half and half quirk.

You order some hot soba and milk for your friends and made your way to the table.

"You're back Y/N. I was just telling Todoroki about the new classroom rules I would like to discuss with professor Aizawa." You couldn't possibly expect anything less from Iida.

"Of course you were. Anyways here I got y'all milk." Todoroki's glare followed your hand as you gave out the milk cartons. "Here, I got you one" you said to him with a friendly smile.

"Thanks" you noticed a tiny smile on his face. That gave you too much serotonin for your own good.

Even with his milk he couldn't take his eyes off your soba. "Is it cold?" He asked hesitantly.

"No, it's hot." You've seen him eating it before so you didn't understand why he looked slightly disappointed. "Why you ask? You want some?" You said with a smirk on your face while you and Midoriya made instant but short eye contact ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

"I prefer it cold. It's my favorite."

"Hm I see." You went back to eating your soba and Shoto seemed to really enjoy his milk.

"I'll be back, imma throw this away." You made your way to the trash can and sneaked your way to the food line again. "One cold soba please."

"Are you okay Iida? you look pale." Said Deku so done with his crap but also mentally preparing himself for what was coming.

"As your class representative, I will excuse myself to take care of some important business." He slowly walked away but picked up the pace the closer he got to the bathroom.

"We'll be back Todoroki, Y/N shouldn't take much longer to return."

Making your way to the table you realize only Todorki was there now. Your social juice was running out so you were a little worried.

"Where are the other two?" You asked with the soba still on your hands.

"Iida rushed to the bathroom and Midoriya followed right after."

"It was about time it hit him" you thought to yourself thinking back to the fact Iida likes spicy but spicy doesn't like him.

"Well then, he'll be fine, he never learns though. Uuh here I got you something."

His face lit up and you thought how cute it was. You knew if cold soba was his favorite he couldn't possibly turn it down. He happily took it.

"Thank you, you didn't have to though. I'll pay you back."

"I know but you seem interested in mine so I figured you were a little hungry, and don't worry about the money."

He took a napkin and put it on his lap to eat. You sat in front of him and tried not look at him while he ate but let's be honest, he's adorable. Temptation got the best of you and you glanced at him. He looked up at you for a second while the chopsticks were barely reaching his mouth. He caught you staring and at this moment passing away seemed like a good way to go. He noticed you panicked so for your sake, he pretended he didn't see anything.

"I'm sorry, I just didn't know where else to look and I didn't want to disturb your meal."

"Don't worry about it." He seemed unbothered and perhaps confused.

He finished his soba and seem quite pleased, it made you happy. "Excuse me, I'll go and dispose of this."

"Alright" you responded.

You
What the hell is taking you so long??

Best broccoli boi
Iida is still taking care of some 'business'. I'm here for moral support. Why what's happening?

You
You guys left me and Todoroki alone. How can  I hold a conversation with someone who probably doesn't even talk to themselves ;-;

Best broccoli boi
Oh my bad, I'll try to hurry but it's kinda completely up to Iida's ability to not die here

You
Okay then >:/
Read

————————————————————————
Hey y'all this chapter is longer than the first three but I was struggling to decide where to end it and not make it confusing. See you guys again in a few days (^O^)