Chapter 13

I will write more now I promise. I have free time haha. tnx again for reading my story, it means a lot to me.

Please comment, vote and follow me. I do follow back. :)

Love you guys :) Tnx again <3

..........................................................................................................................................................................

"The pizza will be here in about 20 minutes"

"That's good. I'm so hungry" i said and we both started laughing.

the pizza came and we started eating. We talked all night about what schools we wanted to get into. We would get our results in a month about which schools that accepted us. I really wanted to get into this art and craft-work school.

It started to get late but we didn't want to go to sleep just yet. So we just sat down and started watched TV. The only thing that was on at this time was KUWTK. We sat there and ate our food and talked all night. a few hours later we both fell asleep.

.......................Dream...........................

"Hey every one I would like you to meet someone really special to me. please don't give her any hates." Niall said to the crowd. I stood backstage and wondered what he was doing. He walked of stage and he came out with a girl I've never seen in my life. my heart started shattering. I ran to the nearest exit and were never allowed to be close to Niall again. he did not want to see me

"GET AWAY KRIS, I DON'T LIKE YOU."

............................................................

I woke up covered in sweat. I couldn't keep it in so I just has to let it all out. The tears ran down my face like it never did before, I have never cried this much in my life. If this is heartache then I'm not going to survive. This is too much for me, I've never liked someone as much as I do in Niall.

Helena woke up and looked at me. I didn't have to say anything, she just pulled me into a hug and calmed me down.

"Its just a dream. He would never do anything to hurt you. I know, he told me. He likes you too much to be able to hurt you. You should go to bed and sleep its still early." She helped me up from the sofa and walked me to the stairs."Go to bed love, night." she gave me a big hug.

"Good night sleep well." I said and walked up to my room. When I opened my room I then remembered that i really missed my bed and the thought of being home. I smiled and ran to my bed, jumping in and under the duvet. I could finally sleep with nothing on my mind.

After a few hours of sleeping in my own bed i finally felt like myself. I woke up and checked my phone for the time, it was 13;02pm. Hm, I slept well. I stood up from the bed and walked to the bathroom and took a long shower. After my long shower i started getting ready. There was nothing I had to do today so i just decided to go Starbucks. I got dressed and walked down stairs to find Helena in the kitchen.

"Good morning Helena. Did you sleep well? "

"Good morning. Yes i did, i can see you did too. You're just like a new you."

"Haha, yes i slept good. I'm going to town for some Starbucks, do you want me to get you some too?"

"No thanks Kris, I'm fine. I'm going to meet some friends tonight so I wont be home before tomorrow."

"Ok that's fine. Have a super time. Remember protection."

"OMG Kris."

"HAHA. Se you tomorrow then." and I walked out and to the bus station. I stood and waited for 10 min before the bus finally came. I walked in and sat down. I putted my headphones on and played my music on shuffle. I love taking the buss, I'm always relaxed. The buss ride took only 10 min so thats why I like longer buss rides. Have better time to relax. i walked out and went into the mall. As i were on my way to Starbucks some girls came up to me.

"Em excuse me, but are you the girl that was with Niall for some days ago?"

".....No...." i don't want people to know anything before Niall wants to.

"Oh are you sure? you look a lot like her. Well ok sorry then" The girl said and walked away.

Well that was weird... I didn't think more about it and walked to Starbucks. i ordered and waited for my chocolate chip.

"Chocolate chip for Kris"

"Yes that's me" I walked up and got my drink. As I were on my way out of the mall the two same girls came up to me.

"you know that I know that you are the girl with Niall. I looked you up for the pictures from when you were in Barcelona. So I'm going to tell you something. I don't like people like you around my babe Niall so i might have leaked that you are here. So if I was you I would run. People are coming." she said and walked away.

OK this scares the shit out of me. I looked around and I couldn't see anyone coming towards me. This is just some fake thing, she were only going to scare me. Well it worked..

I just ignored it and walked back to the bus station and waited for the next bus. I looked around just to make sure that no one saw me, just in case. The bus would be here in less then 5 min so its going to be OK, I should not worry. I'm soon home. Then I hear it.

"OMG LOOK IT KRIS. THE GIRL WITH NIALL THE OTHER DAY!!!!"

I looked over from where I heard the screams and saw a hole gang of people started running. I don't know where I'm suppose to go! I just ran. I ran to the bus station before this one so I could catch up with the bus and hopefully get rid of the girls. I ran and I could see the bus so i got my bus card out and hoped for the bus to help me out a bit. 

"Hey those girls are after me could you please not let them in. Please?"

"Oh you're one of those people. Sure."

"thanks." I said and walked back in the bus. what did he mean by that? One of those? OK then... I looked out and saw the girls taking their phones out and snapping pictures. I hope Niall won't be mad at me...

*Ring* Ring*

I looked on my phone and a number I haven't saved.. Hm..

"hello?"

..........................................................................................................................................................................

well here it is guys hope you enjoyed it. Next chapter will be out in a week.

Tnx so much for reading my book.  

please comment, like and follow me <3

Love Xx